Chapter 12: Finding out his death

Seungmin's POV

Once Changbin, walked through the portal we were now in the woods. I turned to my right, and I saw Jeongin sleeping soundly on Hyunjin's back.
Then, Changbin started moving again and we kept heading straight from here on.

About, 20 minutes passed and we finally were in front of a house. It looked, quite large and could fit a lot of people. When, we reached the stairs of the house Hyunjin somehow spoke in my mind telling. You need to get off and grab Jeongin so we can shift back. He said.

With that, I hopped off Changbin and approached Hyunjin. Once, I grabbed Jeongin off of Hyunjin both of them shifted back to their human form. "Thanks, I'll bring him up to my room now." Hyunjin said, while grabbing Jeongin from me and going into the house.

A few minutes after, Changbin grabbed my waist and we headed up the stairs. Inside, I saw Felix lying on the couch while Chan was sitting on the floor beside him. Although, Chan didn't look that good he looked kinda worn out.

After standing at the door, for a few minutes alone. Changbin came back, and led me up the stairs. Once, we reached the top of the stairs. We walked, a little bit more and I had a peak in one of the rooms. Inside, I saw Jeongin all tucked and sleeping peacefully. Whilst, Hyunjin was sitting on a chair beside him reading some book.

When we walked past, about 2 more rooms Changbin finally stopped at a room and dragged in there. Once, he was in the room to he closed and locked the door. Then, he sat on his desk chair and leaned his head back.

"Since, your not freaking out about what and who I am. I'm guessing the serum didn't work?" He asked, while looking me in the eye. "I don't think so. I also have no clue what you mean by serum." I told him, while he put his head in his hands.

"Damn it, you were supposed to be safe without me there" He said, while he ruffled his hair. "How come before you left me, you said live a happy life without you?" I asked, since from what happened to Jisung he knew Minho would come back.

"I can see the future, and I saw you dying. The only way, I knew to avoid it is to remove one of the variables." He admitted, while finally looking up at me. "If I'm supposed to die, you shouldn't stop my fate." I told him, while he looked away from my eyes again.

"It's not the way, your destined to die." He mumbled, but I still heard. "How was I dying in the dream?" I asked him, quite nervous to know I was gonna die.

"From what I saw, your death was by your own friend Jisung.." He told me, while I couldn't imagine Jisung being the one to do anything. Especially, with what I saw happen today the moment he saw Minho.

My death, was gonna be by my very friends own hand..

"I think I'm gonna, umm sleep a bit. Where do I sleep?" I said, to him while he just pointed to his bed. "Are you sure?" I asked him, while he just nodded.

I laid on the bed, thinking that my friend would betray me one day. Then, I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to my peaceful sleep.

———————
Sorry for being away for a few days. I had the chapters written I just didn't feel up to publishing them. Also thanks for almost 300 views and new cover!
-Prin