Chapter 16: Why?

Chan's POV

While Felix was clinging to me, and I was trying to cook. I smiled, since I heard what was going on in the living room. Minhos finally letting someone through his walls I thought.
"Channie hyung, why are you smiling while not looking at me?" I heard Felix, ask me while tightening his grip on me.

"I'm smiling because I'm happy about Minho and Jisung." I told Felix, while he looked up at me. "It's nice seeing hyung be with someone." He said, while snuggling his head more into my back.
"This is disgusting, can't you guys get a room or at least actually cook?" Jeongin said, while cutting some onions. "Like you aren't worse when your with hyunjin." Felix said, whilst sticking his tongue out at Jeongin.

Hyunjin's POV

Me and Changbin, were running through the forest looking for anything to hunt. The same time, I was trying to get Binnie to tell me what's going on about his thing with Seungmin. Just tell me, and I won't bug you anymore. I said through the bond while running.

No way am I telling you. Changbin responded.

After another, 10 miles we came back to the loft. We smelled some food, meaning that dinner had probably just finished being cooked. When we walked in, I went straight to my little Innie.

"Jinnie! I was trying to go to the table!" Jeongin whined, while taking my hand and dragging me to sit beside him. We sat down, and I noticed the others joining us a little after. The first to join us, was Chan and Felix sitting across from us. A few more minutes later, everyone else joined us at the table.

Seungmin's POV

After dinner ended, everyone went up to their rooms to sleep. The first that went up, were Chanlix. A few minutes, after they went up it was Minho and Changbin. Which left me and Jisung, we were just cleaning until the last thing to do was dishes.

I let Jisung wash, while I dried and put everything away. After putting away, a few dishes I kept hearing the water running. But for some reason, I couldn't hear Jisung scrubbing anything. When I turned around from the cupboard, I felt something something sharp plunge into my side. When I looked down, I saw a knife being pushed deeper into my side.

When I looked up, I saw my best friend holding the knife. "W-why?" I managed to get out, while feeling my body shake. Jisung didn't respond though. I took the last of my strength, and pushed Jisung away while pulling the knife out.

When Jisung fell to the floor, I ran toward the stairs to try and get to Changbin's room. While running, I put pressure on my wound to try and stop the bleeding. Right when, I was about to reach Changbin's door. Everything slowly, started turning black and fading away. The last thing I saw, was Changbin's door and then everything disappeared.

Changbin's POV

I heard a thud, coming from outside in the hallway. When I opened my door, I looked around and saw nothing. Until, I looked down and saw Seungmin laying unconscious.

At that moment, visions of the dream flashed through my mind. I picked Seungmin up, and noticed the blood seeping through his shirt. Quickly, I ran into my room and placed Seungmin down gently on the bed. Then I ran, to the bathroom to get some bandages.

Once I came back, all my senses faded once I saw how badly he was stabbed. The only thing keeping, me going was to keep him alive. Along with, the fact my wolf and I weren't gonna let our mate die.

After several minutes, of trying to stop the bleeding. It finally stopped, just long enough for me to inject the serum in. When I was done, I tucked Seungmin into the bed.

I watched carefully, as he slept moving his hair to be tucked behind his ear. I'll stay with you the whole night, Puppy.

Jisung's POV

Sitting on the ground, the last thing I remember doing was stabbing Seungmin. I hurt my best friend, and I didn't know what to do now. Eventually, I got
up and headed down the stairs to me and Minho's shared room.

I opened the door, and was greeted by Minho sitting on the bed reading. "Hey, what took you so long?" He asked, while looking up from the book to me now. "Nothing..just more dishes then we thought." I said, while scratching the back of my neck.

—————————
I guess I'm back? I hope you enjoyed the chapter💞 Stream Thunderous MV!!