𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 -school-

IMAGINE you see Pony crying and you comfort him...

you knew school was only getting harder for Pony, since he was still so young and already moved up into high school

Despite his pretty high IQ, and good grades, work sometimes piled up on him.

It was your last class before school was out for the day. You had a huge exam for that class as well.

"So, are you ready for that big test? I studied, but i'm not like super sure on some questions, maybe you wanna h—" you stopped talking to see Pony walking next to you, looking uneasy.

"Pony? Whats wrong?" You held onto your books.

"I... forgot to study for it.. i have no clue what's going to be on it.. oh man, what am i gonna do?? Darry and Soda'll probably kill me if i get a bad grade on this.." he rambled on.

"Gosh... i really wish i could help you but you sit at the front of the class.. maybe study for a few minutes while everyone prepares?" You said.

Pony shrugged as you both walked to class in silence.

———

As the teacher passed out tests, you looked over at Pony who sat in the front of the room, fidgeting with nervousness.

As you easily zoomed through the exam, you occasionally looked over at Pony who would be scratching his head, or tapping his pencil on the desk which worried you.

You knew Soda most likely wouldn't mind very much if Pony did bad on ONE exam, but Darry was a different problem.

The bell finally rang, and you finished the exam, feeling confident.

you walked up to Pony only to see him looking annoyed.

"Pony? Whats wrong?" You asked.

"The test. There's no way i passed it." He said with a sigh.

You looked down, feeling bad for him.

After Pony walked you home, you went almost all day without seeing him until you thought you'd go to his house.

...Until you saw him across his house on the field where him and the gang usually play football.

You got confused, and ran up to him.

"Are you crying?? What happened??" You said panting.

You saw Pony was picking at grass, but the moonlight lit up his face and tears perfectly.

He swiftly looked at you with a melancholic look on his face.

"Nothing.. its just— i-i told you Darry would be disappointed in me.. the teacher called called him and told him i failed." He said putting his head back down, wiping away the fresh tear that fell from his face.

"Wow... i'm so sorry Pony.. b-but it'll be okay! It's just one test! And i'll even help you study.. the teacher said that you can retake it if you fail right??" You tried to reassure him.

"Y-yeah..? But i couldn't take up your time just to help me study for something i should have done anyways.." he said.

"Umm.. no way. I'm always here to help you, no matter what. So let's wipe away those tears on that beautiful face of yours and open some books, huh?" You smiled, standing up and lifting your arm out.

He chuckled, wiping his face, and taking your hand.

"You're acting stubborn, but.. I'll appreciate the help."

"Hey, anytime!" You said sarcastically, intertwining your hand in his and walking to your house to study.

————————-

This was soft 🥺🤚🏼