Chapter 13

"It look like it is snowing outside." Soviet says.

I come out of my thoughts, looking up to him. He faces towards the window at the very back wall of the cabin, which is where the bar-like kitchen is placed. I turn to look out of it also. It is quite a big window and you can indeed see the snow falling down on the darkness of the forest trees at the back of the cabin before it disappears from view, blending into the soft white snow on the ground.

"You get so much snow here." I say, admiring the snow through the window.

"Да, I like snow. Although it can be pain when trying to get somewhere on time." Soviet says.

"Yeah, I can imagine." I say looking to Soviet with a soft smile.

I go back to staring out the window.

Snow is a beautiful thing, really. You can't help but get excited when seeing it, or at least I can't. The sound of it under your feet, the magical feel to it as it falls from the sky, the many things you can do in it, I wish it snowed more often in more parts of my country.

"You want to go outside to see it better?" Soviet asks me.

I turn towards him, almost excitedly.

"Yes!" I say enthusiastically.

I really do get caught up in my childish side, don't I?

"Get ready then." Soviet says, moving away from where he is to go and grab his jacket, I assume.

I quickly get up from my seat and speed walk to the room I've been staying in.

I pick out some of the clothes Soviet had bought for me.
(Em, I'm terrible at describing outfits so I hope it's okay if I cheat and just... not do it. But for your imagination Britain wears clothes consisting of mostly cold or dull colours and Soviet wears a mix of beiges and browns, sometimes dull colours too. Just pick the clothes, add those colours, voila!—sorry about my lazy ass.
Now let's continue...)

Once I've got them on, with my tie wrapped around my wrist again, I rush out of the room.

Soviet stands at the cabin door waiting for me. The cabin door is already open and Soviet stands near the doorframe holding the jacket he's lent me.

I walk up to him and take the jacket.

"Thank you." I say and begin to put the jacket on.

Soviet walks outside the cabin and the snow piles on top of his same coat, sitting on the soft fabric.

I walk out soon after instantly staring up at the sky.

My eyes slightly squint at the brightness as the sun reflects off the snow.

"It's way brighter out here than I would of expected. Should of worn sunglasses." I joke, looking towards Soviet.

Soviet smiles at me then looks up at the sky himself.

He must be use to seeing the snow fall. He's got all these winter clothes and his wardrobe consists of mostly jumpers (sweaters) from what I've seen. 

He also seems quite quiet. Back to his deep thoughts again, I assume. I don't really mind, but I'd still like to hear his voice.
If he doesn't want to say anything, though, I won't bother him.