Chapter 16

Britain's POV

I sit on the couch, quite drowsy. I'm tired but at the same time not tired. Does that make sense? No idea but it's how I feel. I could easily sleep but could also stay awake for another hour or so.

I can't get what happened outside off my mind... I'm just really confused. It felt good dancing with Soviet. He had a gentle touch for his general rough appearance. He also has the most entrancing eye colour. I've seen people with rare eye colours but Soviets fiery orange just seems to put them to shame. Even if an eyepatch covers one eye the way his other eye manages to glitter—it looks like a real fire and I have to say it's quite beautiful.

His general appearance seems to captivate me and I can't really say why.
Is it weird to observe someone so much?

Something seemed to happen outside. Me and Soviet were very close to each other. Any normal person would of felt uncomfortable and a friend probably would of jokingly pushed them away, but that didn't seem to be the case.

I can't describe how I felt. I can't describe how Soviet felt.
But it's really making me begin to question a lot of things.
I can never seem to come to a full conclusion.

A big one I can't seem to answer is... what is mine and Soviets relationship?
I would of simply said friends but it doesn't sit right with me. There is just a little thing that bites at me that I can't seem to explain.
It's like a feeling of wanting more.

"Here is hot chocolate." Soviet said and I come out of my thoughts.

"Thank you." I say and happily take the hot chocolate from his hand.

Soviet places his hot chocolate on the table in front of the sofas and grabs the TV remote on the table before sitting down next to me.
A decent distance away. Not like when we were outside.

Gosh, I can't seem to stop thinking about it.

I begin to sip my hot chocolate, completely immune to the heat. The taste is a sweet chocolate delight that I always love.

"What movie you want watch?" Soviet asks.

"I don't really mind, as long as it's not... inappropriate." I say.

Soviet mutters an "okay" before scrolling through the movies.

"What about Hush?" Soviet asks.

"Hush?" I question and look up to the TV.

"It good movie." Soviet says.

"It's a horror movie." I mutter in reply.

"Oh? I can put on Baby TV for the baby Britain instead?" Soviet slightly teases.

I give him an annoyed look.

"Play it."

"You sure?" Soviet still teases.

"I said. Play. It." I say sternly to him.

"Alrighty." Soviet said and pressed the play button.

I mentally prepared myself for what was going to happen, as I had no idea where this movie was going to go.

(Slight movie spoilers but I' won't reveal the entire plot of the film or that.)