1ఌ

" P O I S O N "
- Syair | Nuni -
☠︎︎ New York ☠︎︎
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎
__________________________________________________
11:34 am.

"He has a abdominal contusion. Major abdominal injuries. Pulse ox down to 70. I need a crash cart in here, NOW." said the doctor while examining the major car-crash victim.

"I'll go get the crash cart" I said runing to the room with all the carts.

Once I got in the room, I put my back against the wall as I was thinking about my parents who died 13 years ago.

I can't believe they're really gone. even though they argued a lot , they were still my parents and they always tried their best to provide for me. especially my dad. I lost my best friend & my guardian , and that's what hurt the most.
Wiping the tear that fell from my eye, I took a deep breath & rolled the crash cart to the E.R.

~ 3 hours later. ~

While I was sitting at the desk at work , Dr.Andrews walked up to me.

"Well that was a short surgery. Did he make it?" I asked genuinely.

"No. He bled out. He was just a kid man." he said while taking his scrub hat off and running his hands down his face. I could tell he was disappointed.

"Could you go inform the parents? I have to do a lot of paperwork." He said.

"Yes." I said , honestly I didn't want to tell the parents. To see the hurt and guilt on the loved ones face is terrible. For them to hear that their loved ones have died .. well is sad. I know how it feels so I hate informing parents. I dread it.

He told me how everything went down & what I needed to tell the parents.

I walked to the waiting room to see the parents of the kid waiting anxiously and tears down their face.

"Is my baby okay? How is Caleb? Please tell me he's okay. I can't live without my baby boy." The lady said while crying.

"Mrs.Grey, I'm sorry to inform you but Caleb is dead. He died due to heart malfunctions during the surgery." I said with guilt on my face.

"No. Not my baby. Not my baby boy Caleb. He didn't die." She said in shock with tears running down her face.

"It's okay baby. We are going to get through this."The man next to her said while hugging her tightly as she cried in his arms.

"My baby. Oh my god, my baby. He was only 17. My baby boy was taken from me to early." She said while balling her eyes out.

I gave the man a heart felt smile then walked away. I could still hear faint cries as I walked away which made me feel guilty. I got back to my desk and filled some paperwork out.

I needed something to occupy my mind so I called my cousin. Grabbing my phone from my pocket, I looked for his contact name and called him.