4ఌ

" P O I S O N "
- Omniscient -
☠︎︎ New York ☠︎︎
♫ 𝙰𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠
𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 ♫
____________________________________________________
9:45 am.

Biting down on the top of her pen Syair tried her best to remember the information that she had crammed into her brain. This exam was 50% of her grade so it was crucial that she passed.

" You now have 35 minutes remaining " The professor announced. Some of the students groaned lowly while others started to quickly mark answers.

Looking down at her paper syair seen she had answered 67 out of the 100 questions answered so she was working at a good enough pace. Skipping over the easy questions she went to the harder ones since those would take up most of her time.

College was definitely not like high school so she had to make sure she was using the rest of time wisely.

~ 45 minutes later ~

Not wanting to bother her cousin Syair hailed a cab. She clutched her taser the whole ride to the hospital not liking the vibe that the cab driver was giving off. Paying the amount she owed she quickly got out of the cab.

" You're late " Her boss said. Even though this was a internship Syair still had to treat it like it was a real job.

" I'm sorry I had semester exams today " Dr.Andrew gave her a warning before allowing her to prepare for the busy day ahead.

Walking to the locker room she quickly changed into her scrubs. She would usually already have them on but she wasn't required to wear them for her classes today.

" I need you to go and draw some blood so we can test it then I need you to go and prep this little boy for surgery " Dr.Andrew handed her both of the patients clipboards with their information on it. Seeing what room the first one was in she made her way there.

" Hi, I'm nurse Brooks " Syair gave the patient a smile before putting on her gloves. " I will be drawing your blood today "

" I umm would be more comfortable if somebody else would help me " The man cleared his throat.

" You come to a pro-dominant black hospital and have the audacity to ask for a white nurse " Syair scoffed.

" Please don't raise your voice at me " Syair looked at him like he was crazy. Her voice was as calm as it could be. Deciding against choking him out she went and told one of the nurses his request.

None of them wanted to help the racist man but it was their job so they had to suck it up and do it.

After calming herself down she proceeded to walk to the next room.

" Mommy I'm scared " The little said playing with his spider man toy.

" It's gone be okay. You're gonna take a nap then boom all better " The mom tickled her son making him squirm and laugh.

" Hi, I'm nurse brooks " The mother and son pair stopped playing and put their attention on syair.

" Hi, I'm Casandra and this is Mario " The little boy waved shyly.

" You're pretty "

" And you're very handsome " This was what Syair enjoyed most about nursing. Even though she wasn't a nurse officially it still felt like she was and she was loving it.

" I heard about the situation that just went down. When you encounter people like that make sure you stay calm and remember this is a place of business. " Syair nodded. " You did good today. You don't have to come in next week. "

Thanking him she went back to work.

𓆙

" How do you have a house if you been in jail all these years? " Syair heard Lani voice.

" It was payed off before I got arrested " Zameir answered. Syair walked further into the house seeing all them sitting in the living room eating.

" Hey y'all " Syair made her presence known making them look up. Dropping her bag she walked over to Saint. Taking a shrimp off his plate she laughed at his reaction.

" Bit- girl do it again and I'm putting you on a t-shirt" Zameir watched the group interact with Syair.

" Hey " Syair spoke to Zameir.

" Wassup " His eyes trailed down her scrub set. Licking his lips his eyes met hers again.

" He just eye fucking that damn girl " Dae Dae said making them break eye contact while everybody else laughed. Feeling shame Syair grabbed her bag going upstairs to her room.

After getting out the shower she tied her hair up into a bun. Pulling her sweater over her sweats a little she made her way back down stairs.

" What the fuck do you have on " Bando chuckled.

" I be cold " Syair bucked at him.

" You think you passed yo exams nuni? " Ben asked.

" Exams for what? " Syx raised his eyebrows.

{ Syx is Zameir }

" I'm in nursing school and I hope so " Syair went into the kitchen. Putting some shrimp on her plate she put em in the microwave.

" Nursing huh? " Syair turned around seeing Syx put his plate in the sink.

" Mhm " Syair closed her eyes.

" I'm bothering you or some? "

" Mmcht I'm just tired " She opened one eye seeing Syx mugging her. The microwave went off making her open her eyes fully and grab the plate.

" It was nice seeing you I guess " She walked out the kitchen and went back upstairs to her room.

𓆙
𝖭𝖺𝗇𝖺 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾🦦.

What's y'all favorite show ?