7ఌ

" P O I S O N "
- Omniscient -
☠︎︎ New York ☠︎︎
♫ 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚏
𝙰𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚘, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 ♫
________________________________________________

" Shut the fuck up damn. Black folks can't never do right " One of Syair's coworkers said stopping all the noise.

" I- it's the wannabe the boss for me " One of the nurses said putting the cake in the middle of the table.

The nursing department of the hospital was currently throwing Syair a surprise party for passing her exams.

" Girl shut the fuck up and go hide some damn where " She waved her off.

Cutting the lights off they got behind different objects and waited for Syair to come to the break room.

" You better not let me fall " Syair fussed feeling around.

" Girl " The nurse let her go opening the door. Syair continued to walk which resulting in her running into a wall.

" Bitch " She groaned holding her head.

" Ain't nobody tell you to walk "

" Ain't nobody tell me to stay still either " She responded smartly.

" Keep on I bet you'll be running into more then these walls "

" Yeen crazy " Syair mumbled.

" You really think you could win against me in a fight? " Kim crossed her arms.

" Ion know but big Nuni ain't no bitch " Syair shrugged.

" Hmm come on " Kim guided her into the middle of the room.

" Alright Kim I just feel like if you wanted to kill me that's all you had to say I mean damn " Nuni threw her arms up in a dramatic form.

" Girl open yo eyes " She opened her eyes while all her coworkers jumped out.

" SURPRISE " They yelled.

" HEY BITCH " Somebody screamed being difficult.

" See see it's always that one mother fucker " Syair laughed shaking her head.

" Awww for little ole me " Syair wiped a fake tear.

" This was just our way of saying that we're proud of you for passing your exams while being here almost every day "

" I appreciate my little work family for real " Syair hugged most of them.

𓆙

" Syair we need you in room 201 " One of the doctors yelled making her eat a little bit more of her cake before she ran out the door.

" She gone eat some more cake before she go, shameful " One of her coworkers shook they head.

" You in her business? Don't do that "

" What's the situation? " Syair asked washing her hands before putting on her mask and gloves.

Even though covid wasn't bad bad they still needed to be cautious.

" Bullet wounds in the stomach and leg. I need you to prep him for surgery " Syair nodded and began to prep the patient.

𓆙

" You cute lil bruh " The boy said watching syair check his vitals.

" Mhm thank you " Syair gave him a fake smile.

" Not the fake smileeeee " He dragged putting his head on his chest.

" That really hurt my feelings but in order to make up for it you should gimme your number "

" They should've gave you a higher dosage of morphine " Nuni mumbled.

" Learn how to whisper before you talk shit "

" If I wanted to talk shit I would've said it loud enough for you to here yeen hitting on nun " Syair waved him off.

" And you ain't checking shit. I just asked for your number "

" Why you not sleep? Didn't you just get shot and go through surgery? "

" That lil ass shit. I've dealt with worse "

" Oh well then " Syair took her gloves off going to the sink in the room.

" I just don't appreciate the fact that I've had to ask for your number like twice now. It just don't sit right with my spirit "

" You don't even know how the other half of my face look. " She chuckled.

" I mean shidd yo weave ain't fucked up, you carry yoself well so if you ugly yous a disappointment " He shrugged.

Syair laughed taking out her phone.

" I usually don't give patients my number "

" I would hope not. That's so unprofessional "

" Boy put yo number in there before my boss come in here " He laughed saving his contact name as ' D '

" You did all that just to not tell me your real name? "

" You being real fed right now shorty "

" It's fine I'll just look at yo paperwork " Syair shrugged.

" Just gimme yo number bruh " He laughed.

" Nah I'll text you "

" You not gone tell me yo name? "

" Nope " She walked out.

He shook his head chuckling before turning on the tv.

_______________________________________________________

Do me a favor a go read my newest book on my personal account🙂. It's called the real me. writtenbynana