𝟎𝟖

𝐙𝐀𝐇𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐒
"𝐓𝐀𝐈"
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 | 𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟏𝐀𝐌

"Christoper Columbus was a ma-" I was cut off by Von & Co, who were snickering in the back of the class. "Miss I can't do my presentation with them laughing like that."

"Y'all quiet down! Start again baby."

"Christopher Columbus was a man of-"

"The only Christoper I acknowledge is Mr Wallace." Poody yelled cupping his mouth.

"BOOO! Get the fuck off the stage."

"Language Mr Baker." Miss Thomas giggled. "Try again next class sweetheart."

The bell rang making my classmates stand up and walk towards the exit.

Next class my ass, for surely skipping this shit

-

"Calling a nigga by his nickname is a side bitch job and I ain't that." Kam'rn preached. "Fredrick it is!"

"I beg to differ." Poody squinted. "You look like side bitch material to me."

"I oughta slap the spit from your mouth."

"I want a girlfriend." Dino huffed folding his arms across his chest. "All I got is Madden and Rod Wave."

"On me! I need a fucking bug-a-boo, this single shit ain't it."

"Ain't nothing wrong with being by yourself, y'all just fucking desperate." I shrugged.

"Poody's desperate, Dino's just living life."

"Bit-" Making a face Poody, reached over the canteen table and tapped Kam'rn lightly on her cheek. "Keep playing with me."

"That baby ass slap."

"Rock his world Kam'rn, he just played the fuck out of you."

Dayvon such an instigator

"Fuck him and that slap." Kam'rn laughed, punching Poody in his chest.

Picking up my phone, I got on Instagram and started liking posts out of boredom.

𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙢

𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨

View all 23 comments