Flashback 2

Olivia's pov:

"You okay," said a voice from the doorway.

It was Elizabeth and of course, she was asking how I was. She was the only one here who treated me with respect. I didn't respond to her since I was stuck in my daydreams. She asked again and that's when I finally looked at her and answered her question.

"What happened to Nancy?" I replied since Nancy had just disappeared.

Nancy was another person who I considered to be my friend even though the headmistress didn't like that word. 

She looked at me her expression not changing for the emotionless face.

"She disrespected the headmistress's orders and we all know that you go to the house if you disobey her rules." 

"What happened at the house? What's the House Eliza?" I asked

"That's not for you to know Olivia" 

"I'm 13 Eliza I'm old enough to know" I screamed

"DO NOT YELL AT ME" she screamed hitting me in the face

we sat there staring at each other with the same emotionless expression. The headmistress wanted us all to be the same. She slapped herself across the face to give herself the same mark. She got up and looked at me sternly. 

"13 is still young Olivia and what goes on here is none of your business. Follow the rules and you will be fine" she said before she walked out.