🌷📝8📝🌷

T A E H Y U N

T A E H Y U N

"Wow you're really good..!" You turn to look at me after I hit the rest of the pins down.

We've been here at the fair for a really long time, and being here with you is amazing, but it feels like we haven't been here long enough.

Thank you for giving me real happiness. With you I don't have the need to meet everyone's expectations, I can just be myself and not have a care in the world. Every time I'm close to you I have the weird feeling. I'm unfamiliar with it but....

It feels great....

I turn back to you and hand you the stuffed animal I won.

"I.... I can have it...?"

I give you a nod.

"Thank you Taehyun!"

You give me a big smile as you hold it close to your chest. I start to feel my heartbeat speed up. You should smile more often it fits you perfectly.

I don't know how to explain what you make me feel, but what I can tell you, it's a good feeling. I wish this night wouldn't end so I could spend it with you.

I wish I could be the reason you smile everyday, I wish to be your happiness, I wish to be yours only forever....

I slowly take your hand in mine. Your face starts to heat up just by me touching you

"Cute..." I mumble "Let's go to this ride next"

I start leading you towards the Ferris Wheel. Today was the day. Today was the day that I plan on confessing to you....

I wanted to do it for a while now, but I never found the courage to do it. We were so happy together, so tonight was the perfect night to tell you how I felt, and I wasn't gonna miss my chance

I don't know if you'll like me back. I don't know how the relationship between us will change. And I don't know how you'll react to my confession but I just want to let you how I feel, I want to get the suffocating feeling off my chest.

As we both get onto the Ferris Wheel I start to feel my palms sweat, I felt nervous, but that feeling left once I look at you. You started outside the window and take in the view, a huge smile spread across your face.

Our cart stops at the top. It was perfect. The perfect time to confess

I was feeling anxious, yes, but that wasn't going to get in the way

Not tonight at least

"Beomgyu..." I call out softly

"Hm?" You turn to look at me with a small smile.

My heart beat started to increase. I then thought to myself, could you hear my heart pounding inside my chest?

I close my eyes and take in a deep breath, I wasn't gonna let me nerves get the best of me. This is my only chance and I wasn't gonna let it slip away. I let out a sigh and tell you how I feel....

It was quiet for a while. The feeling made me uncomfortable. Did I mess up?

I look into your eyes and see tears starting to form

"You idiot..." You manage to say through small sniffles "Don't lie to me..."

I felt a piece of my heart break when you said that. You...you think I'm lying..?

"W-what makes you think I'm lying..?"

You bite your bottom lip and avoid eye contact with me. "It's just that there's...there's better people around you, people that'll actually make you happy and-"

"Beomgyu..." I grab your hand and put it over my chest. "My heart....it's never beaten this fast before, and every time I'm close to you it feels like it's gonna explode! Beomgyu, I'm unfamiliar with this feeling but I don't want it to go away. You're the only that make can me feel like this, and I want it to continue...."

It was silent in the booth again and I was starting to feel uncomfortable. That was until you spoke.

"So do....do you really–" I cut you off once again

"Yes Beomgyu I really.....I really do love you...."

The tears that were still in your eyes started to fall. I felt the grip on your hand tighten in mine. You took in heavy breaths as you rest you head on my chest.

I lift your chin up and wipe the tears on your face.

"What did I say about crying..?" I kiss some of your tears away, small hiccups still leave your lips. I back away just a little bit, our noses brush against each other.

"It's gonna stain your face...." I lean in more, connecting your lips with mine. You hesitate for a moment but you start to kiss me back.

As we melt into each other's lips I hear fireworks going off in the background. It was beautiful and I wanted to savor this moment with you.

We slowly break away from the kiss. You lay your head on my shoulder and hold me close as we watch the fireworks together. I put my hand on your head and slowly caress it. I closed my eyes and shake my head.

This was so cliché.....

900 Words
Edited