The Arrow ( Part 1 )

Authors Note: Hey guys! I hope you guys like the first part of the fanfic. This is supposed to be Dio Brando, Enrico Pucci, Diavolo, Yoshikage Kira, and Kars x Reader. If you have any suggestions on what happens next, feel free to comment! <3

Your fingers slowly grew numb as you were unloading your suitcases from your grey car. You just came back from your warm vacation in Egypt to be greeted with the cold winter of America. As you took in your luggage you thought about all the fun things you did in the warmth of Egypt; Scuba Diving, Camel Riding.., but what you thought was the coolest was when you were visiting an ancient civilization you dug up an exotic looking arrow. Obviously you kept the arrow to keep as a souvenir; While you were in Egypt you had noticed a lot of people digging for stuff in this area, and when you had gotten the arrow a group of men eyed you. For you, this simply meant that you had found something rare and they were jealous, little did you know that they weren't jealous because they knew they would get the arrow from you by any means.

After all your luggage was all in the living room you locked the front door and went to your room, bringing the arrow with you. You didn't have a full-time job, but you were an artist. You sat down by your desk in the corner of your room, which was set up with all your art supplies. After some struggles, you got to stand up the arrow against a cup. You opened your notebook to a blank page and put in your earbuds with your favorite playlist playing. While you were capturing the essence and detail of the arrow, a black car pulled into your driveway and parked behind your car. Had you not have your left earbud constantly fall out, you wouldn't have heard the three knocks at your door.

You rushed to put your art supplies away before going to the door. While rushing you accidentally knocked the arrow over, poking your hand. Not caring about your hand you went over to the door and opened it to be greeted by five tall men. " Are you y/n ? "