Mountain Tim x Reader ( Shitpost )

It was a late night in town as the rain heavily poured.

You, like many others, had been waiting outside for the contestants of the steel ball run race to arrive at the end of the stage.

You were currently in a nearby cafe, finishing up your warm beverage while watching out the window; Rain tapping on the window.

Drip

Drip

Drip

You looked down at your watch, realizing how late it how you decided to head home. Unfortunately for you, you didn't bring an umbrella with you.

As you were walking home with haste the rain only got heavier.

You saw a spot in an alleyway that was somewhat covered above and you hustled over there, stopping the rain from hitting you.

As you were trying to wait out the rain, the sun was only going lower. Before you could think you heard footsteps. Next thing you know this hot cowboy was standing in front of you.

" Why hello there Miss! The names Mountain Tim. "

He said while holding out his hand

You shook his hand and gave out a smile

" y/n "

He returned the smile and said

" Well y/n, what's a pretty little lady like you doing out in this part of town- especially this late? You know it's really dangerous out here, people get punched in the dick all the time! "

Before you could reply a figure in all black and long blonde hair came running by and punched Mountain Tim in the dick killing him.

You fall to your knees and cry, this sexy man, your future lover, laid dead in front of you.

You cried so much you died.

Authors Note: I am so sorry for this!! X,D

I had this exact idea in mind for so long, and after two late-night it is done!

( For all of you Mountain Tims simps out there, I am one too and I am really sorry )