chapter 8

I bought stripy socks the other day and they make me so happy if thats all it takes for me to be happy i need more stripy things

Lukes pov

I need to go to the gym to calm down because of how angry i am at charlie for putting my baby sister in hospital. She looks so happy talking to Ash and Michael.

Mum had gone out because she couldnt cope with all the infomation that she had jusg found out that Sally and Bill hadnt told her.

Beth is in the kitchen making people cups of tea and a banana milshake for Katy I think im going to ask beth if she wants to come to the gym with me because I really dont want to be alone I think if I was left alone I would call Charlie saying that I want to meet up with him and then id beat tne crap out of him.

I havnt got the best temper on me but neither dose Charlie but the diffrence between us is that i would never ever hit a girl i dont see how beating your girlfriend is going to make you feel any better about yourself.

My has a eating disorder all because of charlie calling her fat.

Im glad katy has a best mate like beth because i know that i can trust her to lolk after my little sister.

How are we going to tell them about going on tour with one direction ?

Beths pov

Im making the lads cups of tea and me and Katy banana milkshakes.

I need to go for a run when katy first had her eating disorder we started running together so that i could ensure thay she wouldnt purge (make herself thow up) i might see if  theres a gym that i could go to I think i'll ask Luke because hes cute.

Before me and katy found out that he was her brother we would google shirtless photos of him and Ash.

I always said i would want to date Luke and have Calum as my boy bestfriend .

Katy said she would date Ash and Michael would be her guy best friend.

Ive seen the way Ashton looks at her and I can tell her has a crush on her even if he hasnt realised it yet if they date i only ask is that he dosnt break her anymore than she already is Michael looks at her the same way as Ash looks at her I dont know how many more times i can fix her