chapter 17

My heating is still broken im damn cold :((
I need a ship name for julia and jack :))
I made a mistake at the very begining just think that katys ringtone is a diffrent song much love :))

Julias pov

Im so excited jack has asked me on a date!

My older brother felix is coming to see us on tour with my younger sister kealey shes only 9 months younger than me but still im going to ask the band if kealey can join because she plays electric keyboard and we need somebpdy that plays it so yeah.

I went to go find katy and wiki so that they can help me pick something to wear on my date.

I found katy with the 5sos lads and the 1D lads. She was sitting on ashtons lap and he was looking at her in a cute way i dknt know much about love dont judge me.

"Katy wiki help me this is urgant girl help is needed" everybody in the room turned to look at me.

Katy and wiki both got up amd wiki jumped on katys back while katy slowly walked out the room ash wolf whistled at katy and luke hit his arm and hissed "dude thats my sister" "sorry" he mumbled back.

I shut the door once katy and wiki where out of the room wiki spoke first "alright julia" "yeah i have a date with jack and i need help with my makeup cloths and hair" katu squelled well im already regreating this decesion to ask them for help "ong lets go i have a idea she dropped wiki on the floor "how rude" (i had to put it in)

Wiki got up and grabbed my hand and so did katy they pulled me into our room and made me get out my suitcase wiki dumped it all over her bed and started going through all the cloths she pulled out a black dress oh hell no "what about this" "wiki as much as i love you there is now way in hell im wearing that and it isnt even mine its katys" katy got up of the floor and went over to the cloths and picked up a pair of denim shorts a black top that said if your mean to me my pet unicorn will eat you and a pair of neon yellow vans this outfit i like "okay im going to wear that" i said to her she nodded in response and wiki started pulling at my hair and putting it into a messy bun once my hair was done katy got out her make up and my foundation she uplied the foundation with a stippling brush so that it would look airbrushed "julia im nkt going to put a lot of make up on you just some eyeliner ,blush ,lipbalm and mascara okay" "yup as long as i dont look like a barbie i dont care" once katy was done with my make up i got in the outfit and wiki redid my hair in beachwaves and put a black beanie on my head i also got on some nerd glasses i looked at the clock and saw that it was time for me to go on my date i gave katy and wiki a hug and said "thanks i gotta go im going on a date wish me luck" they both said "you dont need it" i met up with jack and he looked shocked do i really look that bad "wow julia you look amazing are you ready"

"Yeah i am" i whisperd whats happend to me im nervous i never get nervous ever!

We got down to the car park and jack opened the door to harrys bmw and let me get in he then shut the door and went round to his side of the car "so where are we going" i asked "were going to the fair prezzos and then i have a surprise planned

Skip 3 hours

Im so full jack led me out prezzos because he coverd my eyes so i wouldnt be able to see i heard a twig snap and somebody that sounded a lot like michael cursing jack uncoverd my eyes and we both turned arrouned and saw mike with s pair of binoculars on and dressed in all black

Was he spying on us?

Sorry its short but im tired so sorry not sorry