Chapter 11

Arthit side:::

Arthit walked to Mia room to look for kong but he met kong on his way. "Oh P'arthit!" Kong called Arthit grabbing his attention.

Arthit smiled shyly while mind linking to his wolf 'Did you heard that? He called me P'arthit! So sweet!' Singto didn't acknowledge his human enthusiasm.

"Where are you going Phi...?" Kong asked

Arthit replied, "I was going to meet auntie."

"Oh Mom! She is in garden with pha and May who wants to show her new spell to Mom so they are in garden, if you want you can also join us Phi" kong offered to Arthit who felt melting with kong's sweet talks he followed kong like a lost puppy

"Sit here P'arthit, Mom will be back soon" kong said to Arthit who nod with a polite smile and took his seat in a bench.

Kong came back with Mia, "what it is Arthit dear?" Mia asked

Arthit speaks in a guilty tone "aunty,... hmm will you make Prae stay in here.. I mean near to us?".

"Why? You decided to talk to her?" Mia asked in hope while Arthit shook his head "No aunty! It's just... you know Bright is Prae mate I don't want to separate them because of my revenge towards my parents" Arthit reasoned out to Mia who nodded her head in defeat. After that she excused herself back to May and Phana.

Kong sat near Arthit leaving one person distance, "kongpob..." Arthit spoke but was cut by kong. "You can call me kong like my Mom P'arthit" kong said to Arthit who feels butterflies in his stomach. 'Will you just stop giving that smile??? Don't forget, that you came to seduce him not around??' Singto remarked with a snort.

"Shut up" Arthit warned him in his mind and asked kong. "Hmm, kong if you don't mind, shall I ask you something?". Kong just nod with a smile.

"Will you tell me your love story? I mean when did you fall in love with Phana and on what qualities you like him other than mate pull?" Arthit asked nervously because the question seems personal for the people who met hours before to share.

'Something is fishy!!' Krist alerted kong who just shrugged and answered Arthit "I met him at the age of 5 and love?... I don't know when it happened Phi? He always supports and comforts me in my every hard time, he sacrificed many things for me, he advise me when I am wrong and needs it, he protected me even when its not necessary, I am always grateful to him Phi".

Arthit assented and stared kong who is watching his Mother and friends. Sensing the continuous stare kong asked "why are you staring me like that Phi? Am I looking like someone you know?".

Arthit shook his head and told openly "No, you are handsome and cute"

Arthit words made kong eyes goes wide while krist laughed with a comment 'Is he flirting with us??". Kong gulped and smiled shyly causing Arthit to feel happy. "P'arthit Shall I ask something?" Kong asked for Arthit to nod with a smile in anticipation.

"Phi, Mom told me everything that happened between you and my brother, she always worried about you. My brother is a good man, he still is, but not for you, I know he didn't treat you properly but will you give him a chance if he changed himself? I will talk to him once he return P'arthit, he is just having a blind madness at you because of his failure in marrying his love, I heard from mom that you are going to separate from P'Nate after full moon but if he..——-.." before kong finished his advise Arthit stood from his place and walked out from there without a glance.

"Did I cross the limit kit?" Kong asked krist who ignored his question and said 'kong, I think he is shackled by some spell that's why I can't smell him'. Both goes concerned in their own way.