Chapter 21

Suthilak clan::

"Stop!!" Phana stopped kong who is rushing towards Arthit. "Krist, where are you taking kong?" Phana asked with a sigh.

"To meet Arthit" Krist answered him annoyingly.

"To meet him or to mate with him?" Phana asked with the same annoyance.

"Mate?!! No I just want to taste a drop of his blood to confirm Singto identity" Krist corrected him like it's not the same thing.

"That is what we do in mating kit!! Give the control back to kong, let's talk about this later, Arthit is with aunt now" Phana said leaving no arguments.

"But ph—-..." Krist was cut by Phana. "Just do it! Or I will inform aunt that you are controlling kong" Phana warned with stern eyes.

Krist went away giving his control to kong who thanked Phana and followed the later to check on Arthit.

Arthit and his friends settled on one couch with bright in Center while Mia sat on one person couch. Rome silently waited for bright to apologise. Phana and kong came and stood near Ming far away from the group and watching the scene unfolding.

"I...i... am really sorry Rome, I know my apology will not heal your wound but I still want to say it please, I tried to control my wolf that time, trust me I tried harder—-..." Bright was cut by Rome.

"It's fine, I understand, it's not like you raped me, I am the one who begged you so don't be ashamed nor guilt, let's just forget everything as a nightmare, I wish you to be happy with your mate! And please convey my apologies to your mate too, I sincerely feel sorry towards everyone if you got hurt by me" Rome head was little down and his soft voice melted everyone.

"I am really sorry Rome my friend here is a good one, he never have had any intention to harm anyone,  thank you for understanding that, if you want any help in the future you can approach me I will kindly help you, my sister also asked me to apologize to you on behalf of Bright behavior" Arthit apologized to Rome who smiled assuringly to him.

"I will also help you anytime as a head alpha, Rome" Mia reassured with a warm smile.

Suddenly kong walked towards them causing both Ming and Phana to panic. Kong went and sat near Rome, he sniffed Rome without touching the latter "You are pregnant" kong statement caused everyone's heart to stop a beat.

"That beast did it again pha!! Stop him before he reveal some more crucial information!" Ming pushed Pha.

Phana walks and sat next to kong. He squeezed kong hand and mind link with krist "kit! Stop whatever you are doing?? You should not reveal this data in-front of everyone!! Give your control back to kong!"

"W-what are you saying?? Who is pregnant??? I am not!!!" Rome shakes  avoiding other eyes.

"No you are! You are using the scent blocker to hide your pregnancy, I know this scent blocker" kong said for Rome to widen his eyes, unconsciously Rome hand moved to his stomach, hoping it will hide his secret which doesn't.

Bright eyes catch Rome hand which is slightly rubbing the latter stomach.

"How did you know that?" Tootah asked kong, but phana abruptly dragged kongpop from that place followed by Ming.

Bright moved to Rome who stood from his place and ran outside.

Arthit stunned in his place, he felt betrayed once again. standing in his place he turned to Mia "Auntie, I know you told me to not go out to drink but please...this one time... would you allow me to go out alone" Arthit pleaded at her at the verge of cries. She nodded her head and eyed Knot to follow him from behind.