Chapter 24

Suthilak clan::

"P'sing, it's getting late Shall we go back?" Krist asked Singto who is still in his wolf form. The wolf removed his head from krist lap and stood to walk slowly. Once they reach near the entrance Singto stopped 'Do you think I will get caught?' Singto asked while checking the guards.

"Yes you will" Krist answered him with a chuckle.

Singto glared at him. "Wait here Phi, I will go and fetch a dress for you" Krist said coming from behind and pass the omega before he say anything.

Few minutes later Krist came with a dress and before crossed his arms.

"What are you waiting for?" Krist asked with a mischievous smile.

'Put the dress down and go ahead. I will take care of the remaining' Singto said without shifting back in the latter mind link.

Krist shake his head with a chuckle and turned around "I will wait here, change and stay with me tonight" Krist once again said with no argument.

singto growled and shifted back, Singto changed back into kong dress while kong screamed to krist 'what the hell kit!!! Stop it before Singto kills us... if he knows you are checking him out he will separate our head from our body!"

Krist used his power to check Singto without turning around. Kong who saw the vision got shocked and gulped in horror. It's not like he didn't want to indulge in Arthit beautiful features it's just he doesn't want to get caught by Singto. Krist shrugged before enjoying the show with a sly heart.

When Singto walks back to krist to his surprise Krist dragged Singto fastly to his room. Shutting the room he pushed Singto to the bed. He captured the latter lips roughly. Singto gasped and arched his back followed by Krist. Both felt the shiver and heat raising.

Kong went back giving full control to Krist. Singto pushes Krist to have his breath. Not even a second passed krist joined their lips again, this time also it's rough and hurry, he even bite Singto lips in the process.

He pulls away and slam next to Singto. "W-what was that?" Singto asked keeping his eyes down.

"I miss you" Krist confessed and snuggled on Singto.

"I spend the past 3 hours with you" Singto chuckled but wrapped his arms protectively around Krist.

"Anyway thanks to you, I felt good..... let's sleep, I will let Arthit wake after some time" Singto told before he stroke krist hair.

When Singto heard a soft snore, he smiled and went to dreamland too. In the morning ,after a prayer Singto back away to allow Arthit to take control. "You idiot!!! How many times I warned you to stop making me sleep!!"

"I am not a fragile one, I can handle myself well!! What did that Nate say??" Once after Arthit felt his body he yelled at Singto in his mind without a break.

'I am sorry!' Singto apologized

Arthit sneered again "I don't need your fucking sorry! You should feel sorry before making me sleep like this??? Now detail me what happened?"

'Stop yelling, ask softly and listen to him. I want to sleep peacefully' Krist whispered in Arthit mind and snuggled on the latter chest more.

"Fuck!!! Why the hell we are here??" Arthit whisper shouted at Singto who laughed softly.

'Sorry Arthit, for blocking you out. I will tell you everything' Singto said and explained whatever happened between him and Nate and how he end up in kong room.

Arthit sighed "is it all or is there anything you are still hiding?"

'This time I told you everything Arthit, Krist told me that I should not hide anything from you' Singto said to Arthit