Düet

Fate brought us together,
The night you played me like a song,
Your kisses made me feel alive,
Forever eternity in our hearts we belong.

Fate brought us together,The night you played me like a song,Your kisses made me feel alive,Forever eternity in our hearts we belong

Chapter contains Heavy Smut

Wang Yibo's POV:                           

The evening dinner turned out to be perfect for Zhan Ge and me to calm our racing hearts down. No doubt I still wanted him to eat me up but I won't lie, my core is nervous. I am anxious for so many reasons but above all too excited that finally tonight we'll be united.

"To our lovely couple" Chen raises a toast for us and everyone joins in the celebration. I grin when my eyes trail around the occupants of tonight's dinner. Where originally it was just supposed to be Chen, Zhan Ge and me, now we had Nene, Eli, Mei, Mikhail, Omma and Appa with us.

Eli was sitting next to Nene and trust me the amount of selfies he clicked with her, well let's just say it's embarrassing. Mei on the other hand fondly adored Eli's fanboy moment and indulged him everytime he pulled her in for a selfie. 

It was fun to watch the banter between Nene, Chen and Mikhail. Zhan Ge was ever patient with them but their close friendship with eachother was the highlight of the evening. They exposed such embarrassing and funny stories that it was indeed hilarious and with Appa being around the conversation never came to a standstill.

Omma like Zhan Ge was smiling tenderly at all of us. She was contented to see a small yet happy reunion. I, on the other hand was counting the number of minutes for when we were going to be alone. This is getting hard. Too hard.

"So Yibo" Nene calls for my attention "why do you like our Zhan?"

Oh? Well that's one question I wasn't expecting.

"Noona* , do you like singing?" I enquire without giving her an answer. Perplexed she answers "Yes I do" and at her answer, I smile "Why?"

"Cause it brings me joy. Why do you ask?" She enquires and I grin "For the very same reason that I like Zhan" taking a bite of my food, chewing it slowly, creating a hype and then I continue "He is the joy of my life" I wink at her and Chen starts laughing "Good one Yibo" he pats Nene's shoulders and she giggles.

Zhan Ge does not comment on my answer but I knew he liked my reply because he never stopped caressing my knee under the table. Oh he is making this more hard for me.

As dinner comes to an end, Appa turns towards us with a mischievous glint in his eyes "Your Mom told me that you're not coming home tonight" I was ready for Appa's antics. My heart knew it is coming and he did not disappoint "well don't come home for next few days. I'll be cheering for you and if you need any essentials, don't call your old man. Mikhail will be there to deliver it for you".