Lïve

The warmth in the sheets makes me relived,
Knowing that you're mine never to leave,
But I do dread with fear that one day it would be a goodbye,
But promise me this darling,
Meet me in the next lifetime to be together and keep living this beautiful dream.

The warmth in the sheets makes me relived,Knowing that you're mine never to leave,But I do dread with fear that one day it would be a goodbye,But promise me this darling,Meet me in the next lifetime to be together and keep living this beautiful dream

Wang Yibo's POV:

"Happy Birthday!!!" Omma takes me into her warm embrace and Appa joins in much to Omma'a annoyance. "Kimmy! Wait for your turn. I swear at times you act like a child!" She huffs and Appa winks "Me? Child? Let me tell you women, meet me in the bedroom and we can create another one this instant."

"Kimmy!" Omma's face is flushed with embarrassment and I chuckle. "Alright, this is one conversation no child wants to hear" Zhan Ge shakes his head as I take his hands in mine.

"What don't tell me you thought your parents are virgins?" Appa teases and I hid my face behind Zhan Ge's shoulders. This escalated rather quickly.

"Dad!" Zhan Ge was quick to warn Appa and but that had Appa grinning at me like a lunatic. Well there won't be one single boring day in this family.

"Alright. Alright. I promise to not be so naughty." He sent a flying kiss to Omma when he thought I wasn't watching and she was blushing like a school girl. These two are sure cute love birds.

"Yibo" taking my hand in her hand, Omma guides me towards the table "this isn't much but-" I gasp. They had sweetly arranged a video conference with my parents. There was a birthday cake, traditional Chinese Birthday cuisines. Omma had taken the trouble to know from MaMa about my favourite dishes.

Woah!

"Happy Birthday, Bo" MaMa and BaBa were singing for me and my family here joined the celebration. At this very moment, I had all the happiness that world could offer and it is purely because of an Angel by my side.

Maybe I can give him a return gift tonight.

"Yibo" Appa places a warm hand on my shoulders as Zhan Ge and I were laying on the couch being lazy after all that heavy breakfast

"Yibo" Appa places a warm hand on my shoulders as Zhan Ge and I were laying on the couch being lazy after all that heavy breakfast. I'm sure going to skip lunch and dinner. I was full and almost about to doze off under Zhan Ge's warmth.