Cédez

Sound of his music is blessing to my soul,
When played by my lover it makes me whole.

Sound of his music is blessing to my soul,When played by my lover it makes me whole

Wang Yibo's POV:

It's amazing to watch Zhan Ge interact with my parents. To say that the man before me is so humble and polite towards them is the same man who can command me, punish me and torture me with his swoonworthy words. If only my parents knew what a dominating soul Zhan Ge is! He's what mother's would warn their daughter's about. A man who can eat your soul and you'd still happily offer it in a platter to him.

I smirk at the memory of our night together, when he so accurately put forth the feeling of 'popping my cherry'. His touches, his kisses, his soul connecting with mine, even now thinking about it makes me blush.

"You're having naughty thoughts and if I were you, I'd control them" he smirks and that makes me wonder "How did you know?"
Bringing his lips closer to my ear, his wet lips teases my earlobes "You're breathing pattern changed. My body knows you so well, I don't need sight to be aware that my boy is horny as fuck right now. Be a good Bo Di and tonight we'll play."

Oh my!

"How?" I challenge him for fun and he grins "Oh the possibilities. I could tie you up, eat you up" he pauses and lowers his volume "I even bought a toy for you. Maybe if you're too good I'll use it, not making you come for an entire night but next morning under my command, you'll finally enjoy your sweet release."

Oh darn!

"I am assuming by your gasp that you loved the idea." He chuckles and I place my head on his shoulders. Darn it, I'm so hard.

It was just then that my parents enter the dining room and I take a deep breath. How am I supposed to face them now? Game face on. Turning to look at them, the smile playing on my BaBa's grin lets me know that they're onto us. Fuck.

"Zhan" MaMa calls for his attention "some of these are spicy so be a bit careful. Bo" she gestures and I take over. Plating them with food, I guide him slowly and he takes in everything like an eager kid. How? How does he go from being a dominant to an innocent child in just few seconds.

"So Zhan, other than music, what else do you love?" BaBa enquires and without thinking he answers "Your son." I whip my head to face him and he stops chewing when he realises what he just blurted out. Good I am not the only one with quirky personality. As for my parents, yeah they were sporting the biggest grins. Ever.

Clearing his throat he continues "There isn't much beyond music but at times I do love listening to Audio Books-" I cut him off "Oh yes, Zhan Ge has collections of Erotic Books!" At that my MaMa starts coughing and I realise it was my parents we are talking to.

Fuck.

"I do not!" He retorts "they're all yours!" Turning to where my parents were he tries to quickly cover up "Um..."