Prologue

A small girl was being led by a boy not much older than the girl. The little girl looked frightened yet relieved at the same time. The boy, on the other hand, was quite beat up.

"Hey, what's your name, little girl?"

"I'm not little! And the names Y/N."

"..."

"What's your name?"

"My name? Well, my name is --------- ----."

"That's such a cool name, -----!!"

A young looking female crept up on a sleeping male and snickered quietly to herself. She leaned in next to him and took a deep quiet breath.

"HEY -----!!! GET UP OR WE'LL BE LATE FOR TRAINING!!!"

"NO NEED TO YELL IN MY EAR, Y/N!!!"

"Well, you were asleep and you wouldnt wake up when I shook you."

The teenage boy held the battered, bruised, and bloody form of a teenage girl. The girl shakily raised her hand and touched the boy's cheek gently. Blood was smeared onto his cheek but he didnt care. Tears rolled down his face as he stared into the girl's eyes. The life was slowly fading from her eyes.

"Oi, -----. Dont forget me, and continue training. Use this pain and make it into strength. You got this."

"No, Y/N. No! Dont leave me! Y/N!!!"

"Goodbye, -----. - ---- ---."

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The sun shone brightly and the shattered mirror effect rained over the two people. The woman was smirking while the man stared at her in shock.  He slowly reached out his hand and gently put it on her face, afraid that any harsh movement might break her. The woman chuckled and hugged the man suddenly.

"We rewrote the stars, ----."

"Yes. Yes, we did, Y/N."