(◕ᴗ◕✿) Ririka X Sad Reader~! {part 1}

りりか 桃ばみ「」「」「」「」「」「」「」You were sitting alone, you just won another gamble

りりか 桃ばみ
「」「」「」「」「」「」「」
You were sitting alone, you just won another gamble. You were quite good at gambling and you were wanted in the school council.
"Y/N," Ririka whispered behind you while stroking your hair. "Y-yes Ririka-san?" You said while turning around to her. "Well done with the gamble! You were amazing. The whole school council was impressed with your win!" She said while sitting down next to you. "O-Oh thank you," You whispered loud enough for her to hear. "How long have you been gambling," Ririka spoke. "2 years, why?" You said while looking down. "I was just curious because you have never been a house pet and whenever you gamble you don't go mental, so... is you're family good luck gamblers or born talented?" She said while lifting your head and making you look into her dark crystal eyes. "I'm the only gambler in my family... my parents think it is a normal school for rich kids,"you said. "Brilliant!" Ririka said while taking her mask off. Ririka looked exactly like the school council president, since they were identical twins.

Time skip~!

"Y/N, Y/N!" Midari yelled while running to you, "yes Midari?" You asked turning around to her. You didn't mind Midari, since you and her are great friends,  she would never hurt you not because you two are friends it's because of, Ririka having a huge crush on you. "There is gambling going on the whole school council will be there! Please come!" She said while holding onto you're skinny arm, "okay... only because you are begging me Mid.." you said while patting her head and smiling.

At the gambling Gala

"Over here!" Midari said while pulling you to the biggest table in the room, you we guessing one of the school council members were gambling. "N/N sit next to me!" Midari said. 'I have no choice dumb ass' you thought while chuckling. "Thank you for joining us L/N, it is a pleasure," Kirari said, Ririka was staring at you, you could feel it. "Your gambling skills are to die for," Runa said while sucking on her purple lollipop. "So who is gambling first?" Kirari said while getting some cards out. "Y/N! She should!" Midari said while while looking at you, "fine," you said with you're usual not caring tone. " Brilliant! We can see how you gamble!" Runa said while shuffling the cards. "Who am I gambling?" You said, "Midari, would you like to gamble with her or not," Kirari said, "remember nobody is turning into house pets because it's just for fun," she said. "I'll gamble then," Midari said while looking at me. "Great, Midari you move into my spot and I'll sit in yours okay," Kirari said while standing up and swapping places with Midari.