Runa Yomozuki! 𝚇 New! Reader!

よもずきʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔA new school, you hated new schools

 よもずき
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
A new school, you hated new schools. Yumeko was your friend from youre old school, she recommended this school to you.
。。。。。。。。。。、。。。。
You were walking around the school, a small girl with a gaming consol and a lollipop tapped your shoulder. "Hi~! I am Runa Yomozuki! And you are new~ haha! I need Your name! Please~!" The small girl said. "Y,N L,N. Why?" You said, looking down at the girl. "Oh well, i need to know so i can inform the school council, im in it you see! Anywho~ wanna play a game with me~? I will give you lollipops and snacks! We could become friends !" You looked at her and nodded, following her to the council room.
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
You entered the room with her, looking around. "Go sit over there on the sofa~! Haha! Then we can play!" You followed her instructions and went over there.

You two had been playing for ages, she even made you skip lessons. You won 2 times and she won the rest. She started to like you even more. You though she was linda cool and not as scary. Midari came in and ruined it, "Fucking Yumeko always ignoring me! Its so hot- Ooh~ whis this hottie?" Midari licked her lips and sat down next to you. "Y/n L/n. Now if you dont mind us we are leaving." Runa said, standing up and grabbing your hand. She took you to her sweet parlour. Finishing off the game on the nitendos.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"You should get going home now," Runa said, "o-oh! Right!" You got up and grabbed your bag, she lead you out the school, oh what a time you are going to have with the microbe- i mean Runa Yomozuki 😅😅