▼・ᴥ・▼Midari X shy/scared! Reader

見だり いきでぃま。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。"You see, I dont give a fuck! So go cry to your girlfriend that everyone has been talkin' about, bitch!" A kid from the group of bully's shouted whilst holding you from you're collar on you're blouse

見だり いきでぃま
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
"You see, I dont give a fuck! So go cry to your girlfriend that everyone has been talkin' about, bitch!" A kid from the group of bully's shouted whilst holding you from you're collar on you're blouse.
"Get. The. Fuck. Away. From. Her. Or. You. Will. Be. Dead." Midari spoke whilst pointing the gun at the kid that is hurting you. They all ran off and Midari walked over to you. Midari wasn't your girlfriend, but she did have a huge crush on you.
"T-Thank you M-Midari!" You said whilst sorting you're blouses collar.
"It's fine, but those little shits aren't gonna be tomorrow! You should have told me," Midari said whilst putting her gun away. She is way too overprotective of you, but you don't know.
"Don't hurt them, please!" You said whilst looking at her seriously.
"Yeah, yeah," Midari whispered in a big deep breath. "I won't if you watch me gamble some kid!" She sang.
"F-Fine..." you didn't like watching people gamble since the whole council doesn't let you gamble. The council is very protective of you since you are Runa's cousin and is very helpful.
"Brilliant! I'll see you there in a bit!" She shouted whilst running down the corridor to her 'beautification committee gambling' area.
You started to walk to the council room since Runa wanted to play a game with you, you went in a sat down next to Runa.
"Hey~ now let's play!" She screamed whilst giving you a lollipop and a controller.

After that:

"O-Oh I have to go n-now! Bye!" You sang while leaving.
"Finally! I thought you were gonna miss it and I would have to kill some ugly ass kid~!" Midari screamed.
You walked in with her and watched the gamble, of corse she won and the kid got killed, you looked away since you HATED blood so much it made you sick.
"Come here," Midari said whilst signalling you to come over to her.
"O-Ok?" You whispered and started to walk over to her. She put her finger under you're chin and forcing you to look into her beautiful green eyes.
"Do you like me," she asked, grinning.
"A-as a friend?" You asked as a question.
"No. Like a crush," Midari said whilst smirking and trying not to kiss you.
"W-well...I-I.... I guess b-but I thought y-you only liked me as a friend s-so I kept it a s-s-secret..." you stammered whilst looking away. Midari couldn't hold it so she straight up kissed you, "does that explain how I feel?" Midari whispers into your ear.
"Y-yes..." you were a blushing mess and you were so flustered by the kiss, you hid you're face in your hands. Midari chuckled at you and hugged you.
"Well... you are my girlfriend now and you can't deny!" Midari said while holding you close and smirking and thinking some dirty minded shit.