"Crying, Are we?" (Kirari X bullied reader)

希良梨~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~^~~~~~~^~~~~~~^~~~~~^~~~~茶髪 尾根

希良梨
~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~^~~~~~~^~~~~~~^~~~~~^~~~~
茶髪 尾根

Cold. That's all you could feel. Water been thrown on you by people. You weren't even a house pet. Just bullied,Severely in fact. You couldn't stand the cold. You hated being cold with a passion.

They left. Leaving you there alone. Perishing.

〆with Kirari〆
"Sayaka, Go get Y/N for me. I need her right this second." Kirari demanded. Sayaka nodded and left, leaving to go get you.

々Back with you々

You were sobbing. Tears were the only thing you could see. So much emotion was bottled up in your mind. You were cold and crying. The worse thing is that you're tears are cold.

A voice called out your name. Your head jolted up from your hands. You saw Sayaka calling you. You got up and wiped your eyes. "I'm over here, Sayaka." You mumbled out, walking out of the class room you were in. "Oh my! Are you okay, Y/n!? You look absolutely perished! Come on! Hurry we need to get you to Miss President!" Sayaka worried. She pulled you tho the council room.

〆In the Council room〆

"What happened here?" Kirari asked, rubbing your cheek. "I spilt w-water over m-me! T-that's all!" You stammered. "Don't lie, Baby Girl." You we're hushed right away. You cried nonstop.  "Just tell me what happened." You nodded in response. "T-They did I-it..." you whispered, your voice cracking. "Who.", "the g-girls I-I-in my class...." you were in Kirari's bed, In Kirari's arm's. "Well I will give them a visit, but you should have told me sooner. Now get some rest, You are not getting a cold." She said, a sadistic smile growing on her face.

々With the girl's々

"That was so much fun!", "I agree!" The three girls laughed until a voice echoed through the corridor. "I do not like people hurting or touching my property. You should have been more careful. Oh~ how much I could do to you is amazing. With the snap of my finger you could be shattered into pieces~! That excites me so much... so, Girls what should I do... first?"

〆With you〆

You were fast asleep. No words were to be spoken by Sayaka. She was instructed to watch over you, while you sleep. She remembered about the meeting Kirari has in 10 minutes. She act quick. She got Yumemi to watch over you.

々With Kirari々

"You are so easy to break..." She has lost it. "Miss president, you have a meeting in 10 minutes. You should come and get ready." Sayaka said. Kirari got up and followed, not saying a word.