i

"stop destroying my castle, you prick!"

i shouted at him after he threw multiple small rocks at my castle, laughing each time it hit the wall. i glared at his direction and also started throwing rocks at his castle, but only three of them was successful.

"then stop looking at mine, you freak!"

he shouted in annoyance too, throwing another rock at my castle. i've had enough and once again, threw a rock at his, my eyes widened when i saw that it hit the red flag. i threw my hands up in victory as he gasped with wide eyes.

"man down! man down!" i laughed loudly while he cried dramatically.

"nooo! my precious flag!" he said and picked it up, about to place it on top, but he noticed that i already destroyed it.

he stood up and i did the same thing too, we both glared at each other before having a race towards the water, filling up our cups quickly. he purposely bumped on my hip, causing the cup to fall and the water spilled.

"no!" i shouted in frustration and groaned, running towards his castle and kicking it hard. he splashed the water on my castle and also kicked it when he saw what i did.

i grabbed a handful of sand and threw it at his figure, sticking my tongue out at him. but he also did the same and hit my chest, sticking his tongue out also.

"bleh! be glad it's not a ball!" he teased and i glared at him, throwing another ball of sand.

"you asshole!"

"you weirdo!"

we started throwing balls of sand at each other, not minding the weird stares that we are getting from the other people and the foreigners around.

time passed quickly and it was night time already. i passed by their room and hid behind a corner, watching his figure entering the room. as soon as i heard the door shut, i ran towards it and slipped a note underneath, knocking after that.

i hid behind the corner again and peeked as i heard the door open again. his eyebrows furrowed and his figure looked at both sides of the hallway. but before the door shut close, i saw a glimpse of a smile forming on his face as he read the note.

“let's build a sandcastle together tomorrow :)”