Chapter 28

Abel:

Once settling in our room we were getting ready to meet everyone for the wedding rehearsal dinner. Maya mentioned how she noticed how Cash and Amina were distant toward each other, I felt bad for knowing the cause.

"Abel, you should really convince tour mom to come with us babe. It seems.like she doesn't like being around your friends"

Glancing at Maya as she put on her diamond earrings, my mother was too religious to be around the drinking and cursing.

"Babe you know how religious my mother is, plus she watches these soap operas on TV that she hates missing"

Smiling up at me, Maya knew about my mother's obsession with American soap operas.

"I'm just saying baby, I know how she loves staying with Abri but I feel like she gets lonely sometimes. She reminds me so much of my nana. She mentioned about your father coming to our wedding"

I'd hope she wasn't insinuating that we let my momma bring my father to our wedding, because that shít will not happen.

"The answer to that is NO"

Rolling her eyes at me while she sprayed her Chanel perfume, I couldn't help but be intoxicated by it. It was her signature sent ever since we've met and it always lured me to her.

"I'm just saying babe, your mother can't even talk to you about this because she knows how you can be"

"Exactly, and not even you will convince me so let's hurry up and go"

"If you say so"

Holding her from behind I started tracing kisses from her shoulder to to the back of her ear while she non nonchalantly rubbed her behind on me. I really wanted to peel her out of her dress.

"Well we do have a few minutes"

Turning around she smiled before she kissed my lips.

"You're not a minute man and since you're in such a hurry, let's go"

Sliding out of my hold she reached for her clutched leaving me standing there hard.

"Oh, like that?"

Smirking at me she opened our suite door waiting for me to walk out with her.

Going down the elevator, the rehearsal dinner was in the hotel to prevent crowds. Holding Maya's hand we walked through the lobby toward the restaurant which was behind the hotel. Walking up to the host the we noticed the restaurant had security everywhere.

"Hi, were here for the Esmailian party"

"What are your names?"

"Abel and Simaya Tesfaye"

"Yes you're on the list, Mr and Mrs Tesfaye, Christian here will take you to your group"

Smiling at us another host came and took us to the large private room. All my boys were seated with a few of Cash's closes friends that were in the wedding party. Maya sat near Amina and I was near Cash and Hawk.

"Damn you nigga's are always late"

"Well we do like coming presentable and not looking like we just got out of bed"

Maya glared at Hawk with a smile.

"Control your girl Abel, She always so fiesty"

"That's your battle Hawk, I have to go home with her so I ain't saying shít"

"You whipped nigga"

Kicking his shin from under the table he finally shut up. Glancing at Maya I could see Amina whispering in Maya's ear.