• 19 •

19
Marinette POV

"Mari, wake up." I hear someone whisper in my ear.

"Stop! Stop!" I mumble, still in my dream. The same subject, as always.

"Mari! It's okay, it's me." The dream start to fade away, and instead I see two green eyes.

"It was just a dream. I'm here." Adrien softly mumbles. He softly rubs my arm.

"T-thank you." I manage to say.

He simply smiles. "No problem."

He hesitates. "What is it?" I urge. "You can tell me anything, you know that right?"

He nods. "It's just... I hate seeing you this way."

I start fumbling with a loose strand of his hair. "I know..."

He looks me in the eyes. "I just hope that these dreams will stop one day. You don't deserve this."

"I hope so too..."

#

The first day of school. Days will be busier from now on.

From 8:30 am until 3:30 pm school, from 4:00 'til 7:00 pm my fashion internship. And a few times a week fitness from 8:00 until 10:00 pm.

And it also meant that the only times we got to eat as a family, were on the weekends.

Nino has a DJ internship, Alya a photographing and journalism internship. And I didn't know this, but Adrien likes to model, and he has a modelling internship.

It will be exhausting.

I change into some casual, but fashionable clothes, pull my hair up in a loose ponytail and head towards breakfast.

Everybody welcomes me with a smile.

I smile at Adrien, thinking back to last night. We did it again... And after that we decided to sleep in separate beds to have better sleep, but I ended having a nightmare again, but of course he comforted me.

I sit next to Alya. "I love your outfit, girl!"

I grin. "Thanks. Your hair looks so cute!" She has braided it, and it looks adorable.

She smiles.

I grab my fork and start eating my scrambled egg.

#

I walk up the stairs, the schoolmap in my hands.

Why did everyone have to have different subjects than me, exactly on the first day!

"A left down this hall." I mumble to myself.

Suddenly I bump into something. Two aqua eyes meet mine.

"Sorry!" I quickly say, before picking up whatever fell out of his hands.

I see al kinds of art supplies. I stuff them into my hands. "Here you go." I hand them to him.

He smiles. "Thanks, and don't worry. I also wasn't paying attention."

I nod towards his hands and the art supplies. "Do you like art?"

He excitedly nods. "Yes! I love to draw. Mostly comics."

He opens his sketchbook, and shows some of his sketches.

"Wow, those are amazing!" I say.

He shyly smiles. "Thanks."

He looks at my map. "So... Are you new here?"

I nod. "Yes. This school is huge!"

He laughs. "I assume you're not a city girl."

I shrug. "I'm from Paris."

His eyes widen. "I love that city."

"Me too... But New York is amazing too."

He smiles. "It really is."

I look down at my map again. "Do you know where history is? Given by... Lil' Huddy?" (Sorry, I had to mention him someway😛)

He nods. "Yeah, that's mr. Hudson. But he wants everybody to call him Lil' Huddy."

I furrow my eyebrows. "I know...", he smirks, "follow me."

"What's your name, by the way?" I ask after following him.

"Nathaniel."

•••