Funtimes

*Jinora's POV*
"Everyone up!!!" Yelled Tenzin through a megaphone. "It's time for BOOTCAMP!". Every Airbender was startled and immediately woke up. "But daddddd I'm tired!!" Complained Ikki from her bunk bed "It's 9am Ikki, we usually have to wake up at 7am so be reasonable.." I reply to her even though I don't want to move just as much as her but I'm trying to become a master and get my tattoos.
—————————————————————
*in the training area*
"Hey" announced Kai giving me a scare,
"Hey.." I replied with a tried croak in my voice. Kai noticed instantly and took me gliding out with the baby bison to cheer me up, which was quite enjoyable except for when I had to save him from the mother bison.. Kai and I are quite good friends but I wish we were more, we're always hugging and it makes me smile and blush like an idiot but he does the same! We haven't done anything about these feelings because we're both scared mostly of my father Tenzin.
Korra excitingly yelled that we found more Airbender's in Ba Sing Se and we'd be going there in a few hours!! "I'm really excited to find more benders AND Kai's coming to!!" I thought to myself not realising Kai was in-front of me watching the excitement leave my face as I see the hand waving in my face.
*Kai's perspective*
"I finally have time with Jinora and I heard that the sunsets really get you lovey dovey in Ba Sing Se!" I thought excitedly. I walk over to Jinora who is in her own world being overly excited. I try to bring her back to reality without startling her but that didn't work.
—————————————————————
This is my first story and I'm a big fan of Kainora💞
I'd be overly happy if it got even 1 view!