After the Escape

(This part does get a little intense if you aren't okay with that I suggest you don't read it, if you do read don't hate because it was your choice)💞
*Jinora's POV*
After escaping on Oogi with all the air benders we saved I tell everyone what had happened to me me in that prison. I told them about the rock throwing, cramped rooms but I definitely won't be telling anyone what happened with me and Kai because dad would flip. We had to flea Ba Sing Sei due to the Earth Queen on our tail, we decided to go to the closest air temple to continue training the new recruits. We reached the Eastern Air Temple with all the air benders and Kai pulls me to his room to talk.. I'm nervous about what he'll say. My dad Tenzin saw us leave but let it go to check on the air benders. When Kai and I reach his bedroom I can tell he's nervous as well, we start talking about the kiss. "Uh.. I'm really sorry about what happened in the cell, I should've asked before I did that Jinora!" Kai blurted out. "It's fine Kai.. to be honest I really enjoyed it." I replied to make him fell less bad about the situation but I wasn't lying, I did really enjoy the kiss. After a few minutes of silence Kai murmured "Why? Why would you enjoy kissing a street rat like me Jinora?" I was quite shocked and surprised he was this insecure about himself and his past " B-because I love you Kai, I have since the first day we met.." "I love you too Jin"
*Kai's POV*
Hearing Jinora say she loves me makes me so happy and I smile like a complete idiot, to cover this up I decided to stupidly kiss her which I'm not surprised she kissed back after the last thing she just said. After about 2 minutes of us kissing I feel her hands undoing my wing suit so I do the same for her. 'Damn she's beautiful!' I think to myself looking at her body standing in front of me. I pick her up and throw her gently onto my bed while she drags me with her, my hands were very PG because I don't wanna mess this up with her but hers where skimming almost every part of my body making me want more.
(Yes the did 'it')
*The next morning*
*Jinora's POV*
I wake up feeling warm and happy in the arms of someone I've dreamed of being held by for months. Last night was amazing!!
————————————————————
Story idea from Osamende
That's it folks that should be the end I really hoped you enjoyed the possible last part of this story!!
Thank you so much if you've made it this far it means a lot, constructive criticism is taken lightly so go ahead