Chapter Five

Jones POV

"Ruby!" I yelled out her name but she ignored me walking away angrily. I definitely know how she can be when she is angry. I ran following her till I was able to get a hold of her hand.

"Calm down baby geez" I said trying to sound as apologetic as I can

"Get your damn hand away from me Jones" she snapped grabbing her hand away from my grip. She is way too upset with me.

"Who do you think you are huh? What exactly do you take me for?" She was looking at me with those cute green eyes filled with anger and I think love. Don't blame me, she is mad at me but she is also madly in love with me.

"Baby please" I put my palms together pleading. "I am so so so sorry okay? I didn't mean to keep you waiting. Just don't...

"Don't give me shit Jones" she cut me off. I sighed.

"We haven't seen each other for the pasted damn weeks. I agreed to this freaking date thinking that you will do better but yet you made it worse by coming late?!

Do you think am a ball or something you can play with any time you want?" She was furious. I don't like seeing her like this. She's that one person apart from my parents that get to shut me down.

"No baby you are not like that okay? I am sorry for coming late and am so sorry for not..."

"Look Jones," she raised her right hand at me

"If you are fade up with this" she gestured both of us with her hand. "With us, you let me know so we can go our separate ways. Seriously this is not what I signed up for!"

"Come on sugar don't say that. I can never be fade up with you" I moved closer to her

"With this our beautiful relationship" I kissed her cheek. She moved away a bit from me and there I knew that I have to try harder.

"I am sorry. I really am okay? I have been having meetings for the pasted weeks. It took all my time. I didn't even have time for myself!" I emphasized. She was looking at anywhere but me.

I sighed

I moved closer to her and hold her hand

"Please baby am sorry"

"You had meetings." She turned and faced me. I nodded yes. "Aren't you the CEO?" I sighed " You are the freaking CEO you have the power to cancel the meetings and attend to your woman! But no, you decide to attend all your damn meetings. I don't..." She raised her two hands to the air, looked away and then to me "Am I even important to you?"

"Of course you are baby. You are more then important. You know I love you so much. Your happiness is my priority"

"Then make me happy."

I sighed

"All I want is you Jones. Do you know how it was for me during those freaking weeks without you?"

I held her by her waist tightly looking straight into her eyes. I could see the pain I caused my beautiful woman. She missed me I could tell. I also missed her. I have to make her a promise.

I smiled at her and touched her cheek my right hand. She look beautiful whenever she is angry

"What are you smiling at?"

"You"

She looked away

"You are so beautiful tonight. All dressed looking sexy for me" I looked at her from her toe to her head.

She was still looking away

"I am very sorry okay? I promise you it will never happen again"

She looked at me