Chapter 1

The woman grunted as she lay underneath the man.

He thrusted himself into  her , his face trying to hide what he was thinking.

They girl beneath him breathed heavily, sweat developing between the two naked bodies.

He wasn't into it. But he couldn't help himself. Grunted and painted , and his muscles would tighten and relax. To him it wasn't the same anymore.

The girl beneath him lifted up and wrapped her arms around him, as he continued to thrust into her. She pulled his raven hair.

Austin tried to put effort into seeming like he was enjoying it. He pushed himself harder and groaned quietly. When the girl untangled herself from Austin. And began to kiss his lips. He just tried to ignored them.

"Oh my God " the girl gasped.

Austin continue staring ahead. He caught his breath and brushed over his forehead., then back through his mussed black raven hair.

The girl kissed his chest as he just look up to the ceiling of the apartment. He didn't denied his lips to her when she gently kissed his lips, but he didn't return them with same passion as her.

He then got off her and layed beside her. Austin stared up at the ceiling, his body still tingling. She then lean to kiss his cheek.

"Hey" the girl asked and brushed her thumb across Austin's cheek lightly. "Did you come?"

"A bit" was Austin's response.

The woman signed and  laid back on the bed , pulling on her necklace draped down her chest. She adjusted her legs." What's wrong?"

Austin rolled his eyes." I don't know, ok" he said.

"Tell me the truth" said the girl.

"It was nothing" said Austin.

Austin forced himself to look at the person laying beside him. He didn't feel the same anymore , she didn't grab his attention like before, to him she was just a toy you could just used.

"Don't start getting hyper" he answered.

"I'm not getting hyper.I'm in love with you" said the girl irritated and huff in frustration and look down at him.

"You're over me" asked the girl.

He didn't answer as he layed on the bed.

The girl got up and started to pull her shorts up along with her white shirt. And sat in front of him.

"Say something." Said the girl.

"Something " responded Austin.

"Grow up." Said the girl in frustration as she close her eyes.

"I'm moving out" said he , as he started to look for his clothes.

"I think you should" said the girl .

"I already put a deposit in an apartment ." said Austin , as he pulled on his boxers.

"So you can take your skanks there" said Chloe.

"I gotta go to work, if you don't mind" said he, putting on his shirt.

"Austin!" Said Chloe.

Austin didn't answer right away as he slipped on his pants. And looked at her." You're better of without me" he responded.

Chloe was shocked my his answered and she bent forward with her face in her hands. "Why?"

"I'll call you later." Said Austin , finishing putting on his clothes and left her there.