Chapter 3

Austin's Apartment
Austin walk around shirtless , as he did his morning routine. He brush his teeth and keep looking up.

He look himself in the mirror. Then his phone started ringing.

"I'm coming" he answered and hang up the phone. And started to put his shirt on.

Desiree was on his bed.

"I'm awake" she said.

"Hey, I gotta get to work" said Austin as he climb the stairs to get his stuff.

"I have stuff to do too." Said Desiree.

"Cool, I'm leaving the spare key." He said."You'll probably see Quinn before you see me again. Just give to her"

Desiree just looked at him.

"Actually can you give me a ride" asked Desiree.

"I gotta go" said Austin. Desiree look disappointed." Here grab a cab."

And left money for her as he left the apartment.

Austin's work

Austin drove to work , but couldn't stop thinking about her. But he then grab his tools and got out of the truck.

Natalia's Apartment
I was wide awake and couldn't stop thinking about him. Then a noise got my attention.

It was a clicking sound and that made.me get up.

Outside
Austin was outside going up the roof , to start working.

Natalia's Apartment
I keep staring outside and open the door to the porch and saw him working.

After watching him for a few seconds , I then decide to go back inside.

I went inside my bathroom and turn on the water to the bathtub. It felt good and took of my bathrobe.

I sat in the tub just feeling the water, it was comfortable. My hands touch the water it was sothing.

I then pulled myself closer to the faucet , as my legs were against the end of the tub. I spread open my legs to let the water go between my core.

I moaned in pleasure as I did this.

Outisde
Austin was outside clicking the part of the roof and hampering it.

Natalia's Apartment
I continue to raise my core, it felt so relaxing and ir came more pleasure than Rile had given me.

I moaned as I close my eyes and continue go up and down.

Outside
Austin continue put more stuff on the roof

Natalia's Apartment

The water was so relaxing as I continue to climax.

Then I then pulged myself into the water after finishing.

Outside
Austin pour himself water , as the heat was too much. And shook his hair to hair dry himself.

Natalia's Apartment
I sank deeper into the water and came out when I finally I needed some air.

After a while I got out and got dressed.  And walk outside , only to find him starting to climb the ladders.

As I continue to walk , I tried to ignored him but couldn't.

"Morning" said he.

"Morning " I replied.

"You didn't say goodbye last night" he said.

"I'm late for work" I said , trying to avoid his question.