In Narnia

Vasilia's pov

Vasilia's pov

Aragan (The one on the picture) decided that he want to be the one that will take me to Narnia. We became very good friends after I became their queen. We ware doing everything together in those few houndred years. I thought he can warm my heart as my friend but all he could do is put a small smile on my face. My heart was still broken and cold. The smile he was making me put on was dissapiring in few seconds.

During the flight I felt cold wind brushing my skin and blowing my white hair. I was feeling like I don't belonge to anything or anyone. I was free. I wasn't needed on the ground.

"Thank you Aragan" I said as my feets touched ground.

"No problem my queen. See you soon" He said and flew away leaving me alone on the Narnian beach. After few minutes looking at sea I turned around and headed thorward the unknown forest in hope to find there a new amazing adventure.

I was walking there alone until it got dark. I was feeling like I wasn't in Narnia. In all stories about her that I read the trees ware dancing and Narnians ware running around and playing all day long. But now it was dark and cold. When I heard some horses as their sounds started beeing louder and louder. I froze when I heard more than just running horses. Those ware humans rifing on top of them.

I was just about to start running when I felt sharp pain in my back. I never felt one like this for very long time.  I slowly leaded my hand to the place the pain was walking away from. I tauched something it was an arrow. I was trying to catch my breath through it was getting harder and harder. I took off an arrow and let out a loud scream. Then everything went black.

~~~ Time skip ~~~

I slowly opened my eyes. I wasn't in woods anymore I was in some kind of house.  The pain was gone. I felt normal until I tried to stand up. The pain was so powerful. Trying not to scream I rolled off the bed in pain. I heard some noises coming from the room bisede and stood up to see what was making them. There was just one thing that I wasn't expecting. There was a badger a dwarf and..... a boy. He turned to me and I saw his beautiful soft eyes. He had beautiful long and dark hair. He was looking perfect. My eyes couldn't stop looking at his eyes. Our gazes ware coliding for few seconds but for me it was like few hours.

"Thank you for healing me" I said to Narnians braking mine and the boy's eye contact.

"No problem" The bedger said.

"I'm very glad what I read about you all is true. I was getting really scared when I saw it was all so dark and non magical. Even the trees ware so shut" The eyes of two Narniens went wide

"How do you know all those things?" The dwarf asked curiously

"Stories" I answered honestly

"Who told you them" The dwarf was still pushing but the bedger stopped him.