Ready

Valisia's pov

Valisia's pov

"What are we sopposed to do now. Sir?" Reepicheep asked and Caspian started saing something in the same time as High King.

"We....."

"Our....."

Caspian let Peter talk. "Only thing we can do now is to strike them before they strike us" He said.

"That's impossible. No one ever took this castle" Caspian finally said something.

"It's always the first time" Peter said.

"I think we should stay here" Susan stood up and walked to Caspian. Peter gave her a 'Why?' look.

"We are going to win....." Peter looked at centaurs. They all took off their swords.

".... or die in a battle" One of them ended.

"That's the problem" Everyone looked at Lucy. She was sitting on the stone table.

"What?" Peter asked her.

"You all think that they are two options. Dying here or dying there" She said. I think she was right.

"I don't theink you ware listening Lu" Peter said.

"No. You are not listening. Don't you remember who really defeted the white witch" She said. Who was the white witch?

"I think we ware waiting long enaught for him" Peter said and stormed out. Everyone started getting ready to soon starting fight. I wanted to help but I don't want to let them know who I am. I will get dragons help when we are going to need this. I thought. It was the best I could do. On the table I saw a sword. I was never using it but I wanted to learn how to. I took a sword to my hand. It was a little havy but not very much.

"Have you ever used it?" Someone behind me said and as I turned around I saw Caspian.

"umm... Not really" I said and he smiled.

"Let's get some lessons" I smiled back at him. He leaded me to a quaiet place
where no one else was. "Here" He said and we stopped. He rised his sword and so did I. He started attack but I blocked him. It was quite easy. I thought it would be much harder. I never thought it is so easy.  He made another attack but I again blocked him. Now it was my turn to attack. He blacked it but I made a fast and kind of weird thing with my sword and Caspian's sword dropped on the ground. I took my sword up and stopped when I realized that I was holding him in a position to kill someone. I slowly let my hands down leaving a sword in one of them.

"Wow. I am not sure if you waren't using this." He said and I giggled. He looked deeply in my eyes and me in his. They ware so beautiful. When we ware standing there I felt my cheeks went warm. I didn't knew what was happening. I never felt somwthing like this before. I was feeling like my legs ware going to let out in few seconds and I am going to fell but it didn't happened. Our gazes ware coliding for long time until I realized that he is now very close to me. I wasn't paying attention to swords sounds or the voice of wind. As I putted my hand on his neck heis one hand went to my neck too but second to my waist.

He pulled my body closer to me that delicate that I bererly felt it. We both closed our eyes and we slowly stopped into......

....Kiss.

When our lips ware together something moved inside me. It was my heart. It was now a one peace. I felt my body getting warmer and warmer inside. The fire that was waiting inside me very long was now inside me. No. I was that fire. The kiss wasn't long but it felt like it was very long. We pulled each other away slowly. My heart was beating very fast. I didn't wanted to leave his arms. I felt saved and..... LOVED.

"I think that's enaught training for today" He smiled and I laughed a little. I did it the first time ever.

"I think" I answered and we ware now holding our hands. We ware still looking in our eyes.

"You know. You are very good at sword fight as someone that was never holding a sword erlier." He said and we smiled to each other.

"Thanks" I said and bite my lips a little. "I think we should get ready to the mission" I said and my smile faded away.

"Please. Don't let this smile go away. He is too beautiful." He said and made me smile angain. "Let's go" We took our swords and came to Aslan's How to get ready for soon fight. 

Aragan. I need you to take our army together and be ready for my signal. I said. I made a mind contact with Aragan. I wanted them to be ready to help narnians.

What do we have to do? He asked in my minds.

Tonight we will get to the Telmarine castle. I have bed feelings about it. We will be fighting but I am sure we are going to lose so I think we at least can help a little. When I am going to made again a connection with you later I am going to say what you need to do but you have to remember and said it to everyone else. 'We are protecting Narnia and Narnians so we can't use fire or we will hurt them' Is that clear? I asked.

Yes. He answered and I stood against the mirror. When I saw myself smiling I remembered a passionable kiss with Caspian few minutes erlier. I giggled a little. Was that a giggle? He asked and I froze. He heard it.

Yes it was my friend. You see. I met someone. We are now very vlose and I think....... I think that my heart is now one think. I am normal again. He now let out a shock sight. I laughed at him.

I am very happy for you. At this words our mind talking ended and I weared mine fighting dress (The one on gif and picture^^^^^^) I was looking at myself happily thinking about Caspian but not knowing what will happened soon.