Talk

Valisia's pov

Valisia's pov

All dragons came back to the kingdom. I didn't need them here. It will be even bigger problem. Lucy helped all Narnians that were wounded but now I am now standing in front of all Narnians, kings, queens of old and Caspian. They are looking at me like they want to know everythink. The silient that is in the foom made me feel weird.

"Why are you scared of them? They helped. Didn't they?" I asked looking at Peter and Caspian.

"Those are fire murders" Some narnians screamed and that made me drop some tears. If the dragons are fire murders then am I one of them? Am I a murder too?

"Dragons don't kill without reason. Didn't you saw that they waren't using fire?" I asked.

"They waren't but that deasn't mean that they wanted to kill us" Peter said.

"Kill you?? They saved most of Narnians and brought them here save" I said and next few tears dropped from my cheeks.

"I think Valisia is right" The female voice said and I turned around. It was Susan. I gave her a weak smile.

"But it still don't change anything. They are still a monsters we should be scared of." Edmunds said.

"Well then..... You should be scared of Me!!" I screamed and put my hands up.

 You should be scared of Me!!" I screamed and put my hands up

"Who are you? Or maybe what are you?" Edmund asked. My heands now stopped.

"I am Valisia. The only true ruler over Dragons on Darvand." I said and everyone hold they breaths. I sighed in relieve. The secret I was holding so long is now relieved. I looked at Caspian but he turned his gaze around.

"Please Caspian don't do this to me. You ware the one that fixed me. You are the only reason I am smiling. Don't turn around. Don't break my heart. The heart that was broken twice can't be together ever again." I said and tears ware now like a river. He turned and looked at me. When I was ready to sat down and sit in my own tears He catched me and pulled into big hug.

"I don't want to break your heart" He said and tears ware no longer in my eyes. We pulled away after few seconds and I continued.

"Dragons aren't a monsters. They are my friends. They are my only family" I said now looking in all Narnians eyes.

"But they killed all your family" Someone screamed.

"No. They killed peaple that wasn't loving me even for one second in my life. They killed peaople that invided their land few hundred years ago" I stopped "When I am looking at you I know it can be just like in my land. You are all like a dragons. You will destroy Telmarines and put Caspian on trone to keep a peace" Caspian smiled to me and I smiled back. "Maybe we lost this fight but we are going to win a war without or with dragons help" I said and now turned to Peter.

"You are right. We need to win this war and we will be honored to take dragon's help" He said and we smiled to each others. "Now it's time to get ready. Miraz's army will be here soon. Valisia. Can you please call your army?" I nodded.

Aragan. They said that we can help them win this war. It's time to show what we can really do. I smiled to myself as I sent a message to my friend.

Of course my queen. He said back and then I realized that now in the room left just me and Caspian.

"Done. They will be here very soon" I said.

"Just like that. You was just thinking for one minute and they will be here soon" He siad and looked at me with curious smile.

"I don't think you ware listening when I was talking to you about Darvand." I said and I lifted one of my eyebows.

"I was listening very cerfuly Amanda" We both laughed a little and kissed. He putted his hands on my waist and I mine around his neck. As we pulled away I took his hand and we went outside just for Dragons welcome. They all landed on the ground slowly. Aragan landed just in front of me and Caspian.

"Is he the one that you ware tapking about" He said.

"Yes he is" I answered and Aragan give him a deadly look.

"If he is going to do something to you I am going to....." He started but I cutted him off.

"Aragan It's ok. I said and looked at a little shocked Caspian.

"What are you two talking about?" He asked.

"Nothing" I giggled. "Now..." I sat on Aragan and gave Caspian a hand.

"I am not going to sit on him" He said but I already pulled him on my friend.

"Yes you are" And then Aragan flew up. We ware fluing in the clouds and I was feeling wind that was moving my long white hair. I looked at Caspian. His eyes ware shining im excitment.

"You look beautiful" He siad and I blushed. Our lips met together.

The ride wasn't long but when we landed I felt even more happy. As we lended Caspian took off the dragon and gave me a hand. I took it and he helped me get off Aragan.

"What is he saying about me?" He asked me.

"Umm....."I stopped and he raised his eyebow "He said that he don't really like you" I sasid and his smile fell "Don't worry. Sometimes he is just overprotective friend" I said and he smiled to me. I smiled back. I took his hand and we went to get ready for up coming war.