𝟷

excuse any mistakes

𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙴𝚄𝙰 𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝚃𝙴 "𝚃𝚄𝙲𝙷𝙸"
ARIA-LEE-UH
12:52 P.M.| TEXAS

| TEXAS

"Ms.White" LeiLani's teacher called out as I was about to walk out the front door of the daycare with Leilani bag across my shoulder holding her on my hip. I decided to pick her up early since Ian have work today.

I turned around forcing a smile across my face.

"I missed your payment for this week." She licked her index finger flipping through a checkbook with her glasses on her nose.

I rolled my eyes. "I paid today." I handed her my receipt her eyes danced over the receipt before handing it back to me.

"Hmm" I was about to turn around until she touched me. I flinched back looking her up and down.

Ion like people touching me so that was a major set back. It triggered old memories.

"About Lala-" I stopped her and corrected her.

"LeiLani" I hated when people got my daughters name wrong. It was so simple my name on the other hand wasn't. "About her?" I asked growing inpatient.

"Her speech level hasn't improved." I smack my lips.

"I've given you the doctor notes on her 'speech disorder' so read and comprehend please."

"Well she's not gonna be able to attend my daycare anymore without talking with the other kids." She placed her hand on her hip.

I walked out growing inpatient and irritated. I'll handle that situation later.

If I have to I'll find her another daycare to go to.

I put Lani in her car seat strapping her in handing her iPad that was in my purse along with a pack of gummies.

I closed her door before making sure she was ok going to the drivers side getting in starting the car pulling off.

I connected my phone to my Bluetooth and turned on Entaglement by August Alsina & Rick Ross.

I stopped at a red light getting my chapstick putting some on looking through the review mirror at Lani.

I smiled at her before looking back at the road to see the light turned green.

I pulled up to Chick-fil-A getting Lani out the car holding her hand walking towards the door.

I was about to open the door until a little boy ran up to LeiLani hugging her screaming her name. "Lani!" She looked at him pushing him off her shaking her head dusting her self off.

I chuckled at her, if this baby don't act like me. She waved at him before opening the door herself going in Chick-fil-A.

I ordered our food and waited before getting it and leaving. As I was leaving out I bumped into a hard figure. I was about to apologize until he walked off going inside Chick-fil-A.

I put Lani in her car seat before getting in myself pulling off in the direction to my house.

I walked in the house with Lani on my hip with our food in my hand. I knocked on my parents door not getting a answer. I checked my Apple Watch seeing the time.

They must be at work. I kicked my slides off and climbed into the bed with Lani and pulled the covers over us. She snuggled up under me getting her food out the bag. I looked through the bag not seeing my Polynesian sauce.

I got my phone and dialed my brothers number. After the third ring he picked up.

"Yesss what do you want Tunchi." He called me by my nickname he gave me back in elementary school.

I batted my eyes with a smirked across my face. "Can you bring me some Polynesian sauce out the draw in the kitchen." He rolled his eyes hanging up in my face.

I knew he was on his way cause I heard his loud walking ass coming down the hall. He opened the door throwing the Polynesian sauce on my bed. I smiled opening the sauce dipping my chicken sandwich in it.

I pointed to the five dollars on my dresser. That nigga will do anything for five dollars, I remember da made him clean his fishing boots for five dollars.

He smiled taking the money leaving out with the door cracked open. I took a big bite into the chicken sandwich.

I hate when people don't close my door all the way back. I got up closing the door back getting back in the bed and starting back eating my food while watching Pose on Netflix.

I was finally finish eating I turned around seeing Lani had finished her food. now she was knocked out with her iPad on her chest.

I cleaned up our food and went in the kitchen to throw it away. I seen my momma standing over the stove cooking.

I threw the trash away and was about to walk out until my da came in the kitchen.

"Tuchi where Lani at" My da asked me.

"In der in my room sleep." I told him. "Why wassup." I asked.

"I bought her a new doll house." I nodded my head heading back to my room. I locked my bedroom door getting back in the bed pulling the covers over me and Lani as I cuddle up with her dozing off.