𝟻

excuse any mistakes

𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙴𝚄𝙰 𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝚃𝙴 "𝚃𝚄𝙲𝙷𝙸"
12:01 P.M.| TEXAS

"These dry ass noodles." I had Aryan to put my noodles in the microwave for me.

"I don't know nigga they dry I don't fucking know."

"Ian never giving you the opportunity to cook me noodles never again." These noodles ain't have no type of water in them.

"These dry ass- let's see if they hitting on some." I picked up the fork wrapping the noodles around the fork eating it.

Smacking filled the kitchen. It was the only sound you heard. They was dry but good as fuck I couldn't even cap I wonder how many minutes he put them on because I put mines on six minutes.

"Nigga is you slurping." He said and I sucked my teeth laughing.

"Ight Ight you doing to much they good but they just dry." I pushed him back out my face.

"Cause ion see how you can slurp some dry ass noodles like that." Aryan teased me.

"It's the lack of water for me." I opened the fridge. "Who orange juice."

"Everybody.. ma the only one who been drinking it though."

"Ok." I picked up the orange juice closing the fridge door back.

"Holdup let me ask her." He walked to her bedroom door talking through the door. "Ma Tuchi said can she get some orange juice."

He one of those siblings. 'Tuchi said' head ass.

"She said yea." He sat down at the table.

"You want some." I asked getting me a cup out the dish washer. I need to put these dishes up.

"Yea here go my cup."

"We'll get it yourself." I chuckled to myself pouring me some in my cup.

"Huh?" His face dropped.

"If you say huh you can hear." I snatched his cup pouring him some. I got my bowl of noodles and my orange juice walking out the kitchen going into ma room.

"MAA!" I shouted making my way in her room. I opened the door seeing her on the floor with her candles circling around her body.

"Yes child." She asked while lighting the candles.

I hopped on her bed making her sigh. "You got some sage I need some."

"Sage." Yes sage did I stutter.

"Yes ma'am." I ate some of my noodles. She titled her head looking at me frowning up.

"Araleeua didn't I buy you some sage last week." I nodded sipping on my orange juice.

So I need some more damn

"I lost it." I admitted. She sighed pointing to her closet. I smiled jumping up off the bed going in her closet she keep all of her witchy stuff.