𝟸

excuse any mistakes

𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙴𝚄𝙰 𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝚃𝙴 "𝚃𝚄𝙲𝙷𝙸"
ARIA-LEE-UH
6:23 A.M.| TEXAS

"Tuchi!" I heard my door open as I was in my closet trying to find something to wear today

"Tuchi!" I heard my door open as I was in my closet trying to find something to wear today. I knew it was Aryan my brother.

"What" I sighed knowing he wanted me to drop him off at school. He wasn't able to drive his car since he didn't come home on time last week.

"You gonna take me to school?" Aryan asked standing in my door putting his shoes on.

"Yes." I said dryly sliding my closet door back close.

"Thanks sis." Aryan said zipping up his jacket. "Can we stop by Wendy's on the way." He asked.

I pointed to my door making him sigh leaving out.

Aryan and I are two years apart, he's seventeen while I'm nineteen. Aryan and I have a good bond we get  along pretty good and him and Lani have a good uncle and niece bond.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Lina. I had LeiLani when I was sixteen she's now three years old.

"Yes princess." I smiled.

She handed me her shoes. I picked her up and put her on the bed putting her shoes on and tied them up.

I gave her a high five and smiled at her she wrapped her little arms around my neck tightly.

I chuckled and hugged her back. We finally pulled away after she gave me three taps on my back.

Those three taps mean she's getting over whelmed and uncomfortable.

I threw a Nike t-shirt over my head and slipped on my fashion nova high waist pants. I took my bonnet off and pushed my hair into a messy bun. I took a headband and put it on to cover up my edges.

As I was leaving out the house with Lani holding my hand walking to the car I saw a couple of cars drive by my house with police cars following behind them.

I rolled my eyes and put LeiLani in the car. This was a normal morning for me. I didn't live in the hood but I didn't live in the suburbans either.

I got in the car looking over to Aryan seeing him with his AirPods in his ear tapping away on his phone.

I pulled off making my way to nearest Wendy's which was in the hood. The streets was filled with prostitutes looking for a quick pay wanna be thugs on each and every conner.