𝟹

excuse any mistakes

𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙴𝚄𝙰 𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝚃𝙴 "𝚃𝚄𝙲𝙷𝙸"
4:30 P.M.| TEXAS

"So 42Dugg said he sucked dick to pay rent???" I asked my brother and his girlfriend while they rode with me and Lani to Insomnia Cookies.

"Black twitter saying he did." Aryan laughed. I looked in the backseat shaking my head at him.

"Yung turnt nigga can't wife no bitch hittin a lil different now." Caylan his girlfriend shook her head disappointed.

"I'll never whistle again." I said yawning.

"BOYYY! look at this sis." My brother said waving his phone in my face. I grabbed it putting one hand on the steering wheel looking back and forth at the phone and the rode.

"42Dugg: 'yea yea yea, yea bitch we paid. LilBaby: Nah Nah Nah,Nah bitch you gay'." I bussed out laughing at the post passing him his phone back.

"Mommay why is dadday dickay inside your pussay?" I almost choked hearing Caylan blurt that out the blue.

"Same reason mines gonna be in yours." I heard my dumb ass brother say.

"Facebook weird had me type in "kekma.ga" on Google bitch I'm SCARED!" Caylan powered her phone off and threw it in her purse.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder making me look back in the backseat at Lani rubbing her stomach.

"Where almost there ma ma."

"Aye is baby oil bad for your hair?" My brother asked.

I scrunched up my face. "Baby oil is for your body." I said pushing him back in the back.

I heard him huff making me chuckle.

"hm." I feed Liah some of her cookie and icecream.

I turned back around focusing on The kissing booth two. It had just came out today so I had to watch it.

I dropped my icecream on my chest. I sucked my teeth getting my finger wiping it up and licking my finger.

"OK! I'll tell her auntie." I sighed rolling over in the bed hearing Malaysia screaming throughout the house.

I looked over at Liah hiding under the covers with her hand over her forehead shaking her head sighing.

I lowly chuckled closing my eyes as I heard my bedroom door open.

"COUSIN!" I felt the air rush to my body as my covers were now on the floor.

I sat up grabbing Liah putting her in between my legs. "Pass me that hair box."

Malaysia put her food down passing me the hair box plopping down beside me laying down.

"Heyy LaiBaby." She touched Lai hand making her flinch shaking her head.

Malaysian huffed turning over to me. "You." She pointed at me. "Hurry up cause I got you a job."