Chapter 1: The Awakening

[22/09/2020]

The outfits above are the twins outfit for the day. 

Xoxo

Kiki👑🥰

•{Selene's POV}•

He reached into his pocket taking out two sets of keys.

We ran over to dad screaming and hugging him.

"Omg, omg, omg.....Thank you so much dad" We both said in union and started giggling.

When we were about to take the keys my dad stood up holding them out of our reach, so we started to pout.

"Before I give you these keys you both have to promise me something"

"Which is?" Selena asked with curiosity

"No. 1: No speeding"

"Duh" I said in a obvious tone

"Will you let me finish...No. 2: No phones while driving,  No. 3: Make sure the car always has in gasoline"

"Promise" we both said with our left hand in the air. He gave us both the keys and we ran outside to check out our new rides. We both got our dream cars which were Mustangs. Mine was a red 2019 Ford Mustang 4-cylinder Convertible. Selena's was a silver 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible. I hurried upstairs and got ready for school. I rushed out noticing Helios was on the staircase waiting for me. I asked him if he wasn't to school but sadly he said no.

 I asked him if he wasn't to school but sadly he said no

(Selene's car)

(Selena's car ofc)

(Selena's car ofc)

We went outside and I got in the car; waiting for Selena to drive out I turned on radio. It started play 'The Awakening'. She finally drove out after 5 minutes and I followed.

-----

We arrived at school just before the bell ran. I got of my car and went up to my best friend; Jewel who was waiting on both me and Selena. She watched walk up to her with her gray eyes and dirty blonde hair to the side.