epilogue

After being fuck buddies, Ethan and Emma started dating. After months into their relationship they both admitted that they fell in love that night. Not because of the sex, but because of the person.

Ethan did tell Emma he lost his virginity to her and stopped being a dog once he was with her. He barely spoke to any girls at school and whenever "his boys" talked about Emma or any girl in a degrading way he got them to shut up.

Despite becoming a goodie two shoes, they still had rough sex. Rough BDSM sex. Rough tie each other up and stick your dick in me til I CRY rough BDSM sex.

Gray started dating Ellie again when Emma and Ethan made their friend groups reconnect:) James very much appreciated the eye candy of their friends.

That's pretty much it! Lmk if you have any questions! I'm so sorry it took so long and im so sorry it was so short! I love you all so much thank you for supporting my story!

Maybe now that it's summer break I'll write more. I kind of wanna write a Matthew Gray Gubler/Spencer Reid x Reader fanfic? Or maybe a ReidxJJ? MorganxGarcia?? Idk if any of all watch Criminal minds but I have since 2010!

Thank you again for the support and reading this book despite the ship that has sailed! I love you, have a great life!!!! xoxoxo xoxoxo xox