Attacked Again, Yay

AN: I am so sorry for not updating in a while I don't really have an excuses but I guess it could be that I didn't know what to write. Thank you for the support in my writing, I really am new to creating public stories and it means a lot to me.

You may be asking what possessed me to adopt the girl instead of just trying to kill her again. Well if I adopt her I wont be seen killing her. She'll be alone and I could have backup unlike last time. I can kill her and all I need to do is fill out some paperwork and convince her to come with me. That's how I ended up at the orphanage, about to adopt my target.

"What?" Persie asked after my introduction. I didn't notice before but her ocean green eyes remind me of one of those hunters Lilith is so afraid of. Daren, Dorian, Damien, Dean, Dean that's his name.

"I want to adopt you. Why don't we go into the other room and talk. If that would be fine with you cupcake?" I asked the disgusting woman next to me. She might be trying to help these kids but from what I hear she's only got about three years left in her deal.

Mrs. Charleston's sickeningly sweet voice answered "Of course Mr. Mac Loud."

We went into the other room and she whisper-yelled "What are you doing here? And whats with going from wanting me to kill me to wanting to adopt me?"

"Well I don't want to kill you I have to, to bring about the rise of Lucifer." I respond "Now, you will come with me and die and you will like it. I'm sure you'll end up in heaven anyways." I try to reason.

"No. I'm done with the interruptions! Why do you monsters always have to kill me? Why is there always some prophesy?" She whines. "Why do you have to raise Lucifer, and even though I'm just amusing, who wants to destroy the world or something?" I was then confused. How would Persie be connected to the apocalypse if she doesn't even know who he is? "Wait, you don't want to kill me?" She realized.

"I don't want to raise Lucifer. He'll end the world and then the demons wouldn't make any deals, but my boss wants you dead so you must." I reluctantly admit. What was it with her that makes me truthful? Maybe it was one of those powers I've heard of. "Hold on, other prophesies?"

"Then why are you going to do it?" she asked. And I considered it. It wasn't a bad question. Why am I doing it. I could rebel, but I would be killed. Lilith would always find me. She would always know. "You could always do it in secret." Persie suggested. There was hope in her eyes. Hope that I can change. It's disgusting. "Fake my death and run away."

"No." I said determined. It was disgusting all her hope and heroics. "You're coming and I'm killing you and that's final." I say. What is with humans and trying to not die, even the good ones?

"Ugh, Take a number! Your, what, the 5th today?" she said. "Why can't I just catch a break?"

"You know, if you come with me I'm sure we could figure this out." I try again, this time lasing my words with influence. "What was that about a prophecy again?"

"Nu-uh. No charm-speak. No. I'm not doing it." She says. About fifteen minutes later two arguments and flirting with the idiot Mrs. Charleston little Persie and I sit in a room at my stolen estate. Yes estates can be stolen, I did it. "You are really hard to get rid of, your know that?" she continues.

"Of course," I say to her, "If I weren't nothing would get done. Kill her." I finish and walk out. Ten minutes later exactly I am on the floor again with a knife at my throat.

"What was that again?"