Final(1)

16.07.20220- 20.07.2020

Please, now, when the story is complete. At least, think about the hard work and don't comment 'awesome,' 'superb.', these comments annoy the hell out of me. I generally don't get annoyed. I always feel happy when you guys criticize or point out the mistakes. It makes me happy. But the only thing that annoys me is these one-word comments. If you don't feel the update worthy, then don't comment. I don't need comments or votes if I'm not good enough for you guys. But try to at least tell me which part of you loved the most. That will be more than me.

Enough of my bak bak.

Enjoy the update.

******

"Your words were like the knife to my open wound Maik. So much hatred? So much that you didn't even think about the baby who was listening to your words. You called my daughter a fatherless kid. Manik Malhotra! I promise! It is the last time I let you meet my daughter. After this, even if you'll beg, I will not let you touch her!"

Her thoughts broke by her small baby, who wiped her tears. She looked at her and tried to smile on her understanding daughter, who was much more mature than her age. She tried everything to keep her as naive as possible, but Mannat knows the hardship and understands everything.

Working in a company for their bread, she tried to give her everything which a kid of her age wants. But she knows that Mannat is aware of their condition, so never demands anything which hurts Nandini a lot.

Kissing her tiny palms, she said, "Why are you so good, baby?"

Mannat smiled and said, "Papa is also gold, Mumma! Papa angly! I folht Ananya thlt's why! Papa loves Mannat."

Her words always shock Nandini because she always finds positivity. Nodding, she said, "Yes, baby. Papa and Mumma love Mannat."

Nandini carried her to their room, determined to leave the city soon because she won't let others kill the positivity in her daughter.

****

"No! No! No!", Manik shouted, throwing the last showpiece in his room. Broken mirror, destroyed bed the whole destroyed room couldn't give the peace which he wants. He tried everything to forget her. He knew it was his mistake not to realize his love and use her for revenge, but he was ready to make things correct. Then why? Why did she choose to cheat on him? She was never like that when she was with him. A person can change so quickly. The baby who was calling her Papa was a mistake of her.

It hurts to hurt her. But his anger, his blind trust in his sister, was surfacing all other feelings.

Mukti and Ananya can hear everything. At last, Mukti made her way towards his room.

"Bhai! Please open the door. Please!"

She knew he could ignore anything but her call.

He opened the door and asked calmly, "What happened, Mukti?"

"Bhai! Why are you hurting yourself for her?"

"I don't want to talk about her. If there's something important, then tell otherwise leave me alone.", Ananya, who followed her Mumma, heard how her Mamu, for the first time, was talking badly. Her Mamu never used this tone for anyone. All because of Mannat and her mother.

"But Bhai! Why? Don't hurt yourself for a girl like her and her daughter. She was using her daughter to reach you. They are evil. Please, don't hurt yourself. I can't see you like this.", her words were just instigating Manik.

Losing his temper, Manik shouted, "Shut up. I don't want a single word against her. Whatever it is, is between her and me. So just go away before I lose my temper."