Prologue

Kento looked out upon the world. He had lost. Again.

His wings only carried him so far before he fell. His army was gone. He could feel his broken talons bleeding black. And through his large snout, he smelled death. Again. He had lost. Yet, he smiled. As a voice came from the Heavens. 

"7 is done. Now, 8." It spoke. And just like that, Orbis was once again brought to life. Kento awoke to the sound of roaring outside his domain. He wasn't particularly worried. He was never worried. Why would he be? After all, the King of Dragons has no need to worry about bellows and screams. Why? Well, simply put, no beast was bigger or more terrifying then Kento. His scaley body was bathed by the sun as he stepped out of his cave. The sight of crimson scales made the other dragons bow their heads. Kento smiled as he stepped atop his throne. A large mountain, shaped to his liking by the breath of his army. He rested upon it, gazing at his forces. 

Golden scaled dragons neared him and set their eyes upon the rest of the army. Silver scaled dragons simply bowed their heads in respect and sheer loyalty. While the bronze dragons simply watched from the sky, unable to be in the king's presence.

I'm back. Kento thought, rummaging through the events of the last cycle. His mind was as sharp as a demon's and as fast as a human's. He picked out the most important events from the last cycle and relaxed. Setting his head against the upper most rock while his body stretched outwards.This time, I have to take the gamble. Otherwise, I'll have no chance at winning. With that, Kento looked once again to the Heavens. Waiting for the inevitable call of the Guardian. And the bellow of the Demon Prince.