3. Be mine... but

《AN: Ello lauvs if this is the first time reading the fic then don't bother reading this authors note  as it won't make sense. Anyway hello people who have read this before you will notice that I have removed the whole last paragraphs because feel like it was to rushed and too soon but the confession will come just at a later time anyway enjoy this hell of a fanfic 😈 》

Ralph POV

I was on cloud 109 kissing Henry was like the thing ive needed and longed for for years. So when he said he liked me back i couldn't resist, and i dont think he could either. We broke our kiss and stared into each others eyes. "If you couldn't tell i like you too Henry." I chuckled.

He smirked both of us now red as tomatoes, "Can we go inside?" I said playing with the hem of his hoodie. He sighed and rested his head on my shoulder, "I wish we could but my parents are home." He looked away from me but i pulled his chin to face me again. "Have you not told them?" I asked and he shook his head no. "Not only are they super religious. But they would probably kick me out if they knew i was gay." He sighed looking down. I looked at him in pity and kissed his forehead. "Don't worry we can keep it a secret." He looked up at me beaming and i smiled. "Ralph i will give you all my love ok." I nodded and he brought me into his warm embrace.

"Your amazing." I whispered in his ear. "Your amazing too" He replied falling back onto the pillows behind us.

No ones POV

The two boys laid in each others arms just enjoying the feeling of each others warmth. After a few minutes a sudden realisation hit Ralph 'am i gonna be able to keep me feelings a secret.' He thought.

The boy always wanted to be with Henry, but keeping his relationship secret from everybody was gonna be a challenge. He looked down at the boy lying on top of him, his crystal blue eyes and his brown fluffy hair. Ralph new that keeping his feelings under wraps was gonna be difficult, but he knew that he wanted to be with Henry no matter what the cost.

Time skip to a week later

Ralphs POV

My alarm rang and i quickly switch it off, i yawn and looked at my phone. I saw one notification on my screen,

Phone convo

H- Good morning Ralphie❤

R- Good morning Henry

H- hey can i have a nickname?

R- well what nickname can you make out of Henry?

H- well it could something like honey or somthing.

R- well oh how about baby?

H- what?! Why baby

R- just goes with u

H- wtvr u say babe

R- anyway u wanna go you school today
My parents are out so u could come over ?

H- ill come over after your parents leave.

R- Klm

H- ok see you soon

R: cya😚

I looked up from my phone and walked over to my closet and put on an oversized hoodie.

As much as i love Henry he couldn't know about my past he might think I was weak or something. I walked downstairs and saw my mum in the kitchen, "hey mum." I said sitting at the table. "Hi honey me and your dad are going to be back around 12 midnight ok." She pulled 30 pounds out her pocket and gave it to me. " order something for yourself ok." I nodded and stuffed the money into my hoodie pocket.

She finished what she was doing kissed me on the cheek and walked out the door. I whipped out my phone and texted Henry that my parents left.

I waited for about half an hour before i heard a knock on my door, i opened it and was immediately met but Henry smiling at me.

"Hey Ralphie." He walked inside and kissed me on the cheek, i looked at him and smiled. "Hey baby" Henry rolled his eyes slightly blushing and i burst out laughing. After closing the door we ran upstairs to my room, i walked in before him and flopped on the bed.

"Wow your room has changed so much" he spun around, i sat up and looked at him. "Well do you not like it." I said suddenly feeling insecure. He looked back at me and jump hugged me, "i like you." He whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes smiling like an idiot and he kissed my cheek,  we cuddled there for a few minutes before i spoke.

"Sooo what do you wanna do" he looked up at me and rested his head on my chest. "What do i wanna do." He smirked and straddled my waist. I blushed as he leaned down so we only had a small gap between my face and his. "I kinda want you to do me." He stared into my eyes before we both started cracking up. He rolled over onto his side, "Im sorry i had to." He said still laughing so hard.

"I mean say less baby boy *insert fuckboy lip bite*" he started laughing harder. "OH NO MY BFS A FUCK BOY!!!!" He said fake gagging. This just made us laugh harder until we were both practically dying for air.

After we caught our breath, it was silent for a moment before he randomly straddled my lap. "But if we ever do I'm topping." He crossed his arms making a stern face at me. I almost scoffed, "Nah fam you obviously don't know who your dealing with." I rested my hands on his waist and he pouted. "What do you mean?"....this mfker is pouting and is questioning me... But then I smirked, tightened my grip on his waist and flipped him onto the bed so he was pinned under me.
His eyes where wide and I leaned closer to whisper in his ear." I'm top and you will always be a bottom." I could feel him shiver.

"Anyway wanna watch endgame?" I said quickly jumping off him and grabbing the remote to my TV. He laid there blushing slowly sitting up and registering what happened. "S-sure you neek." I only laughed and flicked onto Amazon prime.

We ended up watching a lot of movies that night and ordering a bunch of dominoes and by the end of the night I knew that confessing was the right thing to do...
________________________________

Hehe