4.Can we go to the next level?

Two weeks later:

Henry POV

"Omg Al is so fit like," Susan said giving Al a little wave. He looked at her and smiled, she squealed and so did Margaret. "What is it with girls." Ralph scoffed rolling his eyes, "Well Ralph I wouldn't expect you to know since your dating Hen-" Margaret covered Susan's mouth before she could continue. "Jesus your so bait Susy." Margaret hissed, I rolled my eyes at her and she just turned around and popped a gum in her mouth. "Ai Susy u got gum," Ryan asked, she kissed her teeth and looked away. "Who do you think you giving attitude to?" Roadman Ryan scoffed, "Whatever Ryan." Susan said and looked at her paper. "Chuh whatever you are not even fit anyway." He turned around and slumped in his chair.

《For anyone confused about who Ryan is I've added some new classmates with the help of my other crackhead bestie.
Such as Roadman Ryan, Depressed daisy, Nice Nancy (homage to my friend) and slaggy Shaniqua. They will all be featured at one point. Anyway back to it》

"Henry," Ralph said leaning his head on my shoulder. "Yes. Ralphie." I said still looking at my phone, "Can we do something after school?" He said running his hand over my thigh.

"Sure. yours or mine?" I said still looking at my phone. "My parents are in so it's a no go for mine." He said now looking at my phone.

"Wait why the fuck are u playing subway surfers?" He mocked and looked at me weirdly. "It's addictive fam plus you read Wattpad don't chat." He pushed my shoulder and pouted. "I do not." He huffed, "Then what's the Tom holland Y/N shortcut on your home screen huh?" I giggled. "Shut the fuck up Tom Holland is different ok." He said and glared at me.

"Yh whatever." I scoffed looking back at my phone. "I think that my parents are out today so we can go to mine." He smirked and nodded, and we both started paying attention in class.

Time skip to after school:

Ralph POV

After school, I and henry walked out of school him staring at his phone. "So Henry," I said trying to hold his hand since we were away from our school. He didn't look up from his phone and just nodded, a part of me felt jealous. Why was he looking at his phone instead of me? Was I not better than a stupid phone? "What are we going to do when we get to your house?" I slipped my hand away from his. He shrugged and kept staring at his phone, like what was on that phone.

We continued to walk in silence until we got to his house. We walked inside and I heard his parents in the kitchen.

"IM HOME!" Henry shouted. His mum walked down the stairs with a wide smile on her face. "Hello Ralph, henry." She picked up her shoes and slipped them on. "Hello Henry's mum," I said as politely as I could.

She smiled again briefly and then turned to Henry, "OK henry no staying up past 11 and don't order anything there's food in the fridge." She snapped.

Henry rolled his eyes and nodded lazily in response, "Good. OH! And also make sure peters in bed by 8." Henry kicked his shoes off and groaned. "Why do I have to take care of the worm can't he go round to his mates or something." I stood there awkwardly as they argued.

"Don't be horrid henry." His dad said also now coming down the stairs.  Henry groaned and stomped upstairs, I sighed and gave an awkward smile. "I hope you have a good night," I said getting out of the doorway.

They smiled and Henry's dad patted me on the back, "Thanks Ralph I hope we can trust you to keep henry out of trouble." His dad chuckled walking out the door. I nodded and waved them off, as soon as the door clicked shut henry rushed back downstairs.

"Finally there gone." He said now suddenly shirtless and only wearing trackies. I smirked and stared at his toned body. He returned a smirk and walked over to me, "I look good huh?" I tilted his chin up slightly and I nodded.

I lightly pecked his lips then he turned around, "WORM!" he shouted upstairs.

We heard little footsteps coming down the stairs till peter appeared wearing an oversized tee and shorts. He looked at me shocked and stopped in his place, "Sup Pete." I said walking over to him. He blushed slightly as I patted him on the head, but before he could answer henry cut him off  "Stay upstairs tonight worm." Henry threatened.

Peter rolled his eyes and crossed his arms in front of his chest, "Why should I mum said you can leave me out." He snapped back. I did like this new peter who stood up for himself if I was a different person I would 100% be into him if he still didn't have the most annoying personality. Plus he was in like year 9 and im not a nonce.

Another thing I also could tell is that peter was 100% gay, always wearing crop tops and shorts. He had grown a lot and it showed.

Henry rolled his eyes and glared at him, "I don't care now go upstairs!" Henry shouted. "But mum-!" Peter tried to protest but Henry cut him off, "GO!" Henry stated. But peter just planted his foot and shook his head.

Henry was getting angry so I decided to step in, I leaned down to ear level with peter and poked his cheek turning his attention to me. "Peter if you upstairs today we can go out another time k," I whispered, peter blushed hard and nodded. I got up and patted him on the back, he then immediately ran upstairs.

I giggled and turned to henry who had a raised eyebrow. "He so whipped for you." I glided over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I know-" I kissed him gently on the lips, "but at least he'll stay upstairs," I whispered.

He traced my ab indents under my shirt withhis finger, "No interruptions." He stopped at my waistline and slid his finger around my waistband.
________________________________
(A/N: Oof they fuckkin)