frostbite [3] | fluff/angst

WARNING: umM-

todoroki x reader

a/n: i won't be doing more parts to this story because umm yeA i hope you like it ahA ;-; i apologise in advance :,)

~

FROSTBITE, PART THREE

snow had started to slowly fall in the sky. it was peaceful. seeing as you had a few hours before you'd be training with rogue again there was no real problem in exploring.

both you and todoroki were walking hand in hand down one of the forest paths. this was the first time the two of you had been properly alone without the commotion of kaminari and the others.

ashido had already started teasing you, and because of this she let the two of you go to wonder by yourselves. all might knows what she thought the two of you would be doing.

heaving a small sigh of content, you watched as a cloud of vapour formed in front of you. it was very cold. your guess was around -3 to -4 degrees celsius.

the two of you had geared up in hats and gloves, coats and all. the cold breeze against your face was actually quite refreshing.

todoroki looked at you briefly. "whenever you feel too cold we'll go back." he reassured.

you smiled at him. "i'll be alright. plus, i want to explore as much as i can."

"we're here for a few more days. we have plenty of time to look around." todoroki commented, looking in front of the two of you again. the path started to lead higher up the mountain.

"i know... it's just nice to walk just the two of us." you said quietly.

he nodded. "i agree. we might stumble across a place the others don't know about." he chuckled a little. "it could be like our little secret whilst we're here."

"it would be nice to have a place like that." you sighed with a smile.

he moves in front of you, stopping you in place. he pecked your nose lightly then cupped your face in his hands. you watched as his eyes looked at you lovingly.

a feeling swarmed inside of you, one that made you feel warm and fuzzy. you smiled as you cupped his face into your hands, imitating him.

closing your eyes and leaning in, your lips touched his. the kiss wasn't rough, more passionate and gentle. you could feel the love he was putting into it as he moved one of his hands to the back of your head.

he pulled you closer bu the waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck, leaning more into the kiss.

the kiss lasted a few moments before the two of you broke away, still in the embrace. todoroki smiled at your gently. caressing your cheek with his hand yet again as his thumb ran over your bottom lip.

"i love you." he said softly as he looked into your eyes.

your cheeks warmed up as his low voice ran through you. "i love you too." you smiled as you took his hand in yours. "why don't we find that secret place you were suggesting?"