Part 2 - ENTP cat

Casey opens the door and sees Zim casually feeding a huge cat, he looks at the huge furry bitch smirking all smug and cool. 
"Zim why are you feeding the ENTP cat? That's Jun's job." Casey says walking up to Zim.
"Robin is busy outside" Zim says not taking their eyes off the cat.

Casey raises and eyebrow and looks at the window nearby, he walks up to the window and looks outside to see Jun running around like a savage animal. He stares blankly at the idiot running around the garden inside a huge cardboard box. He walks outside and yells at Robin.

Robin screams and stops running immediately.

"CASEY!!!!! HELLO!!!!" She yells running towards Casey, she trips and falls face first onto the ground. 
"What the fuck are you even doing??" Casey questions Robin, who is struggling to get out of the cardboard box.

Mitsy walks out from behind a bush and runs towards Casey hugging him, Casey gets startled.
"HUH?? WHUH HUH?" He gasps not expecting the Australian to appear out of nowhere.
"OH IT WAS HORRIBLE CASEY, ROBIN CALLED ME A GIRL LIKER AND STARTED RUNNING AFTER ME. SO I DROP KICKED HER AND PUT HER IN A BOX. BUT SHE'S WORSE THAN RABIES TUMBLR AND RAN AFTER ME ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mitsy explained desperately.

 Casey stood there confused to why Mitsy was afraid of Robin if all she can do is go crazy and then cry for 3 hours straight. Robin finally managed to get out of the box, her outfit was terrifying. 100GECS shirt, lemon demon shorts and a superhero cape.

"Ewww who dresses you" Casey gags stepping away from Robin.

"YOUR MOM!" Robin replies and then calms down.

Casey looks at Mitsy who is now walking near the speaker in the living room. He sweats because he already knows what she's going to play. 100gecs of course, this stupid house they stole only had three artists allowed: 100gecs, Lemon Demon and every single FNAF song.

Robin ran in the house and jumped on the couch near the speaker waiting for Mitsy to start playing 100gecs, they then start dancing like the stupid Kyle and Fanboy kinnies they are.

"Casey um..." Zim sighed pointing at a door nearby. Casey looked towards where they were pointing and Mordecai stood there. His blue feathers shining from the glue Mitsy used to glue him stuck to the wall.

"MY HUSBAND AND BOYFRIEND!" Casey gasped running towards the dickless bird. The bastard looked down at Casey hugging him in fear, he was traumatized from being stuck to a Basement wall for a week straight because Mitsy felt like committing a crime.

Mitsy stops dancing and looks at Mordecai, her Rigby kinnie powers activate and she starts foaming at the mouth and GRR RBARK BARK SNARL BARK GRRRR GRRR BARK BARK

Robin realizes what's happening and quickly changes the song to Lemon Demon - Angry People, she then runs to the kitchen and grabs popcorn then sits down to watch.

Mordecai and Rabies!Mitsy starts arm wrestling to find out who is the real fuckboy in this house, they struggle because Mitsy's toxic farts were making Mordecai tear up and cough. But Mordecai kept his arm strong as he tried to ignore the farts going off like a toxic wasteland being uncovered.

"Man... Mitsy DOES pack a punch when it comes to farting..." Casey whimpers in pride.

"Big punch for someone so tiny" Robin jokes with her mouth full of popcorn.

Zim stares at them disgusted as they throw a pet snack at the huge ENTP cat walking nearby.